1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[STL VF] Evolution of a New Generation

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Shou, Dec 22, 2002.

1. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Re: Games

Who's free for some vf this weekend? Who am I kidding, lmao! I should just create multiple personalities for competition. (Begins to watch sybil for research)
    I kills me!
    Laters^^

2. GorrilaPimp

GorrilaPimp Member

Hmm VF EVo seems appealing but then i woke up shiot. But i might practice up since im going to east coast and Japan early next year. i would rather play final tuned. but for the moment i dont play games.

3. Stl_Tim

I'm confused? First you post on other threads that vf is shitty and then you come back in here and say you might want to start practicing again like it's worthy of your time? What is the purpose of this post that you wrote? You don't play vf anymore, so what is it that you want? I don't come on to zaibatsu starting shit, so I expect the same from you if it's not too much to ask?
    Please think about it before you post again...

4. GorrilaPimp

GorrilaPimp Member

Tim (Tim Jong iL), shut the fuck up. This isnt the tim thread its the STL thread meaning i was talking to other people besides you. i can quit or start up playing ANY game i feel like playing. Simply because its none of your damn business and your not my dad. Who the hell do you think you are saying that i cant post?? I could care less what you do on zaibatsu or any thread.

its worthy of my time? i have school moron maybe i dont have time

Whats the purpose of my post? I stated that im going to east coast, and Japan later on next year. so i might want to practice or dust off some rust. And that i would rather play Final tuned.

So next time you want to be an internet sheriff , slap yourself and realize that infact your the internet idiot. And take heed to your own words. Think before you post.....

5. Stl_Tim

1. Ft is not in the states nor will it be for a longtime, so looks like you won't be playing vf..shame shame

2. Anytime you want vf money matches lemme know otherwise stfu.

3. If your looking for east coast people than post in a east coast thread. (hint: this is a midwest thread)

4. If your going to Japan post in the international thread or something related to going to Japan.

5. This thread is for stl people who are serious about vf which means please don't post your garbage here lenny,bbj, officer down.

6. When you borrow something from others you should always return it. hmmmm

Internet police dad unit out!

I love you baby!

6. GorrilaPimp

GorrilaPimp Member

1. no dumbass looks like ill be playing soon when i go to japan. good one

2. no thanks i like playing people with skill and people who dont act like a damn child.

3. there ae region threads now?? i thought it was just based on where you played and not always the stae. and since im not leaving for a couple of months, and i still live here. wouldnt it be logical to post here?? thats right you stfu

4.or i can just meet up with mirai, or you could just mind your damn business

5. no this is a public thread started by shou and your not even a mod so how the hell are you going to tell me what to do? you can be serious all you want. its skill that win matches not how serious you are. shaun wasnt that serious about Vf but he beat your ass like you stole something every time. So maybe Kiminari aka Mr.ShitTear maybe you shouldnt post in here cause theirs hella people that say you suck.

6. hey dumbass you told me to leave it a chris' place and so i did with another copy. you called him to verify it was there and he said yes. and its still there, so why dont you stop acting like a bitch and go pick it up??

so are you going to get up in my face like you did shou and threaten to beat me up?? (lets keep that real you know better)

No you cant be my dad cause you dont have balls/cajones/nutsacks/gonads/testicles. obviously yours havent dropped or something is stuck up your ass.

Anyways i made a legitimate statement, if you dont like it why dont you act your age and just dont reply. its the STL thread that wasnt even started by you.

P.S. have fun talking to yourself AND playing Vf by yourself

7. Stl_Tim

YOU FUNNY
    [image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/stompoutloud/short.bmp[/image]
    Check your pm's.

8. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Hey GorrilaPimp:
    you sound like a fucking idiot. Tell us.. how did you became such a fucking idiot.. Did your mom and dad wake up one day and said, "fuck! this world needs a few more fucking idiots. Let's make ourseleves one!" or Did you go to some fucking idiotic school and learned it yourself?

9. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

Good shit Shang.

Tim - This isn't just your thread. Go find some rust-o-leum for your dome.

Patrick - Call me if you want to hook up sometime.

10. Killbomb

Killbomb Well-Known Member

You know Shang has to get involved if there's a flame war going on. /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

11. GorrilaPimp

GorrilaPimp Member

I thought shang got banned??

12. MADrox

MADrox Well-Known Member

""No you cant be my dad cause you dont have balls/cajones/nutsacks/gonads/testicles. obviously yours havent dropped or something is stuck up your ass.
    ""

No wonder !!
    people tell me that all time..

I ride by bike all the time with no seat (even during my triathlons),, and im currently sitting on a plunger..
    and my guy friend big erect member next to me,,
    so does that make me someones mom??

13. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

Hah. The funny part is Tim asked Shang to post.

14. Killbomb

I was a little disappointed in Shang's post. I've seen him flame people way better than that. /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hmmm...might Ban Shang: Vol. 2 be on the horizon? /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

15. Stl_Tim

I'm glad that everyone was entertained and now back to our regular vfdc programming.

Killbomb-
    Are you still playing vf at the moment or not? Lemme know, so we can get some games in. At the moment everyone seems 2-D happy, gero-gero...

BmX-
    I don't need any lubricants for my dome, but you can come over and lube me up anytime baby. /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif kissxoxoxkissxoxox I still need a winter application. You are retired until ft correct?

Faustino aka madrox-
    Coming up to chicago this weekend and would love to see you again and get some korean bbq. Leave me your number on my pm. Hope to see you.

Gorillapimp-
    All love for you man! Let's get everyone together for a night of vf before you leave.

Not just a rusted dome just waiting to get a winter application from bmx's tire treads...oh baby!

16. Killbomb

Tim: I'm undecided at the moment regarding me continuing to play VF. Don't get me wrong...I think VF is a great game but with the slim chances of FT actually making it here or even to consoles I will most likely be devoting all my time to Tekken 5 when it's released. I hope you'll at least give it a try and try to accept Tekken for what it is without always directly comparing it to VF. I think you'll find a lot more enjoyment in it that way.

17. MADrox

MADrox Well-Known Member

aww man..
    this weekend i'm heading to indiana for family outing , leave friday.

i have been planning on heading to urbana, the st. louis to check out your crew one sat. afternoon.
    ill let you know when..

dumb-stino

18. Stl_Tim

~The return of Betabow!~

Joey aka Betabow will be coming to stl for another round of vf this weekend. Here is your chance to takedown one of california's finest if you can? Let's get it on! Hawt!

Time: 6:00pm~morning
    Place: 909 Mystic Oaks Ct. Imperial, Mo. 63052
    Requirements: Bring your ass for spanking!

Laters^^

19. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

Re: ~The return of Betabow!~

How did the interstate battle go? I need some reports.

Tim: Sup, how's it going?
    Joey: Sup, how's it going?

-madagascar the movie-

20. GY_Beta

GY_Beta Member

Re: ~

Thanks, Tim
    I had a goodtime and look forward to coming again soon.
    especially the young akira player . i can 't forget he can perform every akira's hardest combo without a miss
    I really enjoyed meeting all the new players ,
    see u guys soon