1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[STL VF] Evolution of a New Generation

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Shou, Dec 22, 2002.

1. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Re: ~

Thankyou to everyone who made it out to meet joey aka betabow. Everything turned out better than expected. Hope to see some of these new faces around more often.

Betabow-
    Thanks for driving all the way out here again and good games! I will definitely have to come out there soon and bring my band of vfers with me or you could just move here and we could vf 24/7!

New players added to stl:
    4gotnkaz-akira
    zerogear-lei fei
    kris@.@-pai
    hot velvet-wolf
    and the return of onyx.c-lion & zantetsu-jacky.

Maddy- come out of retirement and visit the interstate, so you can beat us senseless, please! Maddy style!

Tunning Out
    Laters^^

2. Killbomb

Killbomb Well-Known Member

Tim: You still considering getting FT?

3. MrSlants

MrSlants Well-Known Member

Tim!!!! i still owe you, don't think that i forgot!!! by the way, the berserk game kicks so much ass!!!!

Even the nights are better!!!

4. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Killbomb-
    I have dropped the idea of purchasing ft and will be waiting like everyone else for a console release. Gimme a holler this weekend, because I like to see how doa is online.

SillyWilly-
    Hey man, what's been going on out there? It seems to be forever since I saw all of you guys. Do you and phoenixdth, tikki,ken I, plague and dobi(pushku?) still play on a regular basis? I wish I could have comp like that everyday. Don't worry about the grip man, really. I'm just glad you enjoyed yourself in the tourney. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif I look forward to seeing all of you again, but hopefully before evo 2005.

Oh yeah, I also have berserk and have finished it. OMG! This game leaves goosebumps up and down my spine! I wish I could trap the essence of gatsu in a cologne and market that shit. I could see it now, "badass in a bottle". If you are in a fix and need to get out of a harry situation try our gatsu! rarrarrrrrrrr! Good hearing from you and take care.

P.S. Please regulate those cocky sushi chef's in cali. hehe!

5. Killbomb

Tim: My DOA online experience has been good about 95 % of the time. There has been no noticeable lag in many of the matches I've played. Other times there's been a hiccup or two and in rare cases, the lag makes it unplayable. I think this has at least shown that online VF and/or Tekken is not completely out of the question.

6. MrSlants

the berserk game is the shit!!!!!!! i can't stop playing!!! and please believe that now that we've got FT, my Aoi madness is getting crazy!! And as far as those sushi chefs are concerned!! fuck them up there tight assholes!!! not that gay homosexual way, but the you got fucked in the ass prison style, bitch!! anyway, if you guys ever get the chance, come visit me!!! and bring killbombs sexy ass with you, he's kinda cute! BELIEVE!!

7. Killbomb

Don't worry buddy...I'll be paying you a SPECIAL visit very soon. :p

8. 4gotten_kazama

4gotten_kazama Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Betabow said:

Thanks, Tim
    I had a goodtime and look forward to coming again soon.
    especially the young akira player . i can 't forget he can perform every akira's hardest combo without a miss
    I really enjoyed meeting all the new players ,
    see u guys soon

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the props. You give me a lot to look forward too. Lau and Kage were in my ass! Hope to play you again later.

9. MrSlants

NICE!!!

10. Killbomb

An encore?

I heard SHOUtime is back in STL for the weekend.... /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

11. GorrilaPimp

GorrilaPimp Member

Re: An encore?

What is this the STL VF thread on the 3rd page??

Well i will like to post to say that i am EMX's master and that i own him for hemma koku and surplus