1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

STLVF: Simple Games Thread

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by EmX, Jan 4, 2007.

1. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

Come gather 'round VF carebears and post up about your interest/thoughts on VF in the worst city in the world: St. Louis, Missouri.

<3 Everyone's welcome! <3

[​IMG]

2. amibatman

amibatman Well-Known Member

I think vf is good.....it's gooder than tekken. I wish work wasn't owning me so I could play more.

Tim-your wife works with my girlfriend, and her mom at St. Lukes. Small World huh? I think she's having a party tonight so I wonder if I'll see you there......

3. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

One more FT time????

Amibatman-
    Let's get one hookup rolling before you head back off to school. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Emx-
    Get off the fps and come out for some matches like you said you would. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

4gotnkazama-
    I called your secretary and she scheduled you in too, so don't be late. Bring ryan, bernard, bring anyone! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

End of line...

4. amibatman

I go back Saturday so anytime before then should be good since I no longer have to work (atleast I don't think I do). Actually tomorrow or tuesday night would probably be the best for me.

5. Stl_Tim

Sounds like a plan to me. All we need now is for the others to reply and share a little of their time. C'mon fellas lets get some games in before 5 hits. Post up..

Peace ^-^

6. amibatman

Alright tonight is the night, Tim I'll give you a call later tonight.

7. amibatman

Well in case anyone cares (doubt it) I'm back in Springfield. The ice storm hit here hardcore and apparently they're bringing in the national guard or some shit. Well I will be back in town in two weeks (26th of January) and as of right now I am completely free so I am definitely interested in getting some games in when I get back.

8. Stl_Tim

Sorry to hear that nate. Hope everything is somewhat managable for you there. It seems not to long ago my power went off for 4-5 days because of mother nature's wrath. Keep me updated on when you get in and we can get some games in. In the meantime, if you need anything or a place to crash feel free to call or stop over.

Best of luck
    Peace ^-^

9. Stl_Tim

STLVF5 OPENER

<STLVF5 OPENER>

When:Feb.16th-17th.

Where:The 909 of course.

Anyone and everyone is invited to come join in the celebration of welcoming our new drug to our vf family, vf5. So put down your other games for a day and come test out something you might actually fall in love with. Oh yeah, and the graphics are COOL too. Don't be square daddyO and be there.

Peace^-^

10. amibatman

Re: STLVF5 OPENER

Alright so I will leave Springfield on the 26th, but I don't know if I will be able to get games in, probably not. But the next day, saturday, I will be able to for sure so is that good with you Tim?

11. Stl_Tim

That time works for me. I'll see if I can dig up some more players to come out that night, but no promises.

Laters^-^

Update:
    Steve and ryan confirmed for saturday night. Where is our wolf player?

12. amibatman

Tim- sorry about last night, I found out literally at the last minute that it was my step sisters birthday so me and my family all went bowling. I told my mom I wasn't going and she guilt tripped me for like an hour so I felt obligated to go. Sorry I missed your call after we went bowling we went back to our house where I get no reception at all. Again sorry because now I'm going back to Springfield, I'll be back on the 9th of February so how's does sometime that weekend sound?

13. Stl_Tim

Amibatman-

Family is priority #1, so don't worry. Wish you could of been here it was a great jam session with Greg, Bernard, Ryan, and Steve. We all had crazy death matches until 7 in the morning. Looks like there already is a big general interest in vf5 here, so I am really happy to see that starting. As far as the weekend you mentioned that should be no problem at all. Good luck with the rest of your semester.

Steve,Greg,Ryan,Bernard-
    What a good session to close out the era of ft. Thanks everyone for coming out and getting some games in. Not too much longer for 5!! Let the good times roll. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Peace^-^

14. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

hi tim

15. Stl_Tim

EMX-

Thanks for coming out with that. I imagine that was difficult. I don't really know what to say. I'd rather we be friends and still play VF if that works for you.

Peace

16. luosnomed

luosnomed Well-Known Member

yo, just orderd vf5 should have it in like 2 or 3 days. getting the ps3 on friday. ill give calls when i get it.

17. Stl_Tim

Red-
    Alright, I'm listening to demonsoul back up in the vf scene. I too should be getting my setup this week, so twice the fun and less wait for matches. Hope to see more new and retired players hit the scene once more.

Welcome back
    Hit me up @ 314-603-9275.
    peace^-^

18. amibatman

Alright I will be back Friday, that's really gonna be the only day I can play since Saturday I will be busy and Sunday I'll be back. Only thing, I kind of need Friday to be early, I have a lot of shit I have to do Saturday and I a doctors appointment at 9:15am so yea. So would it be cool if I could come over around 8pm or something like that and be out of there around 1am or so? Let me know, I'm fucking pumped for VF5.

19. Stl_Tim

Friday is good for me. Like usual just give me a call before you head out. It seems things are begining to heat up in stl once more. Let's do this...

Peace

20. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC

Hope STL have a great VF scene with VF5 coming out soon! I will be back in town on the 17th-18th, unfortunately, I will be spending it mostly with family.

Apologize for the trolling!