1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

STLVF: Simple Games Thread

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by EmX, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Re: stlvf-a new generation

Marlo-
    Good games over the weekend. I like how your lion is evolving and more importantly the mixups you are using and constantly changing. You desperately need to get a copy, so you can practice. Hit me up for some more games next weekend if your free? <u> VF2 power in da house!</u>[/size]

Peace^-^

2. Marlo_Lurosci

Marlo_Lurosci Active Member

Thanks for the props. I just have that VF fever what can I say.

-I can always make time to play, it all depends on your schedule.
    Only 1 and half months to go until VF 360 and then I promise my game will improve dramatically.

3. Marlo_Lurosci

Tim, when's the next time you might be free for some games?

4. luosnomed

luosnomed Well-Known Member

......oh my god the end of the month cannot get here soon enough. im ready to start backslapping people online with goh

5. Marlo_Lurosci

Hey what's up Luosnomed. What's your Gamertag on the Box, can I add you as a friend in anticipation of VF5?

6. Stl_Tim

We are on for friday night at the sametime at 6:30-7:00 until a.m.??? Anyone else interested (cough...cough...) is welcome to join and experience lion poking your eyes out.

Not just vf5...
    Just marlo pulling out the vf2 goodness!

Peace^-^

7. Marlo_Lurosci

Soon to be VF3 skillz, people! Yeah we're on. Tim do you have the tools to carefully open your controllers up?

8. Stl_Tim

Are you game tonight marlo?

9. luosnomed

Marlo_Lurosci: tag is Demon sul, will play on the weekend mainly. My fps come first

10. Stl_Tim

Calling all marlo's! You freed up for some vf goodness this coming weekend? Also, I'd like to get the joysticks converted too before launch date, so let me know. Holler back..

Peace^-^

<u>Oh yeah, happy pre-birthday bro..</u>

11. Marlo_Lurosci

Just in time for VF 5!!! Yeah, about your controllers, I'm actually on vacation. Let me know if you want to do it Friday or earlier.

12. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

Hey guys read my idea on the tourney for the SOCAL Event on the 3rd. Let me know what you think by posting on that thread

13. luosnomed

its out in europe, but not here??? WTF! i dont understand the logic of releasing it here after the weekend. GO SEGA!!!!

14. Killbomb

Killbomb Well-Known Member

Red: Games usually come out during the middle of the week. Duh. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Anyone here that's getting the 360 version go ahead and send me a friend request if you like. Gamertag is Killbomb. Hopefully there will be little lag since rooms are only going to be one on one.

15. Stl_Tim

<u>Gamertag:</u>
    KaminariOyaji

I happier than a whore on payday..

16. Killbomb

Tim: I sent ya a request.

Marlo: I got your request. Looking forward to playing you. BTW, who is that in your avatar? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Since Badman's not around to speak for himself his GT is gtbaddy. He'll be getting VF5 as well. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

The damn online better be good or I am going to hunt down Yu Suzuki and take my $65 out of his wallet.

17. Killbomb

Tim: I saw in the shout box that you're unhappy with your 360 DOA stick. How much you would want for it? I would like a stick but don't want to drop a bunch of cash right now.

18. Marlo_Lurosci

Matter of fact it's mine, I loaned it to him. How much would you think is fair? I also take trades.

19. Killbomb

Actually, I'm still deciding if I want to invest in a stick or not. My attention tends to wander from game to game so VF5 might be collecting dust in a few weeks. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I'll check back later on and see if you are interested in selling it.

20. badrock

badrock Member

Whats up everyone, I got it and my gamertag is gtbaddy. I was never very good at VF but I'm down for matches.