1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Stopping a Sidestep

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Weisskreuz, Jul 11, 2001.

1. Weisskreuz

Weisskreuz Member

Is it possible to stop a sidestep in VF3? I mean like you push "forward/backward" in TTT to stop a sidestep.
    Or do I have to wait until the sidestep is executed completely, in VF3?

Thank you

2. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

You can interupt an E with a crouch dash(df,DF)

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

3. Weisskreuz

Weisskreuz Member

Thank you, but do you know after which frame I'm able to start the CD? I mean I can't do it immediatelly after pushing the Escape button, or?

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Weisskreuz on 07/11/01 12:27 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

4. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

I am not 100 percent sure about this but I believe you can interupt an E with a CD at anytime. Can someone more knowledgeable confirm?

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

5. Guest

Guest Guest

You can CD-cancel an evade anytime after 1st frame of execution.