1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Strategy Revolution DVD

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Shag, Jul 7, 2002.

1. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

<font color="33ffcc"> transcription of strats /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif /versus/images/icons/cool.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif and combos. Excellent! BTW- The $ is sagging (U.S. dollar) It has lost 1.9 percent against the yen /versus/images/icons/shocked.gif since late Friday in New York. Iwent back and studied CreeD's Aoi FAQ and mixed it with GP's Aoi and Chanchai's Aoi. Presently, Aoi is my single best Kumite character with respect to win / loss ratio. The most confusing characters to me in Kumite are Lau and Kage. I hate to say it but as much as I enjoy Wolf is in barely over "coin toss" ratio. /versus/images/icons/crazy.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif </font color> btw- GLC has recently updated his FAQ (7-3-02) /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

2. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Hope the Aoi guide helped you out.
    I'll try to grab another Zepp Tokyo DVD -- will likely be $50 or so, as there's not a lot of them.

I've also got Bayside Tournament VOl. 2 that I"m in the process of ripping. I can't open up any ports at the moment though, as my provider is reconfiguring my DSL modem.

I've applied for fibre optic connection to my house. The new thing in Japan. 100MBs download & 15MBs upload --- all for $50 a month -- how's that!!!!

Paul

3. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I'm so green over the fiber optic.
    If you need to upload to somewhere, I know a place or two.