1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Street Fighter 4 Tournament Edition anyone?

Discussion in 'Joysticks and Other Controllers' started by MarlyJay, Jun 1, 2009.

1. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    I've had a speculative order of SF4 TE's come in. I'm prepared to sell the stick on for the price i paid (£150), plus shipping and duty to get it too you.

Not a good deal for those from the US as £150 = $247 at the moment. The Euro is strong though.

I'd rather it go to someone on this site (plays VF) than a random from Ebay so post if you'd like it. I'm gonna give first option to peeps in the UK as it's easier.

2. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

How much would it be for Italy? (euro + shipping costs) just curiosity, because i have friends which can buy it probably.

3. MarlyJay

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    just had a look. it looks like being 203 euro including shipping to Italy (DHL). The stick itself is 173 euros.

4. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

For those of us in NA, EB / Gamestop has the stick in stock. Like now.

5. PompeyFraz

PompeyFraz Well-Known Member

If you'd asked me a month ago Marley I'd of snapped it up. However I got my TE yesterday and it's fukin wicked! Got it from gameseek.co.uk for 150. Bastards are selling them for 130 now!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif Ahhh well I'm happy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

6. MarlyJay

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    £130 you say? there you go people. Buy them there!!

7. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

PS3 ones were £110 recently on Gameseek. I paide £150 as well, but they are really nice sticks though.

Just need to get my artwork printed out for it and put my other Sanwas in and I'll be set.

8. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

i guess they don't anymore

9. PompeyFraz

Why?

10. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

Yeah sorry about that, I didn't look to see if the 360 had any. The PS3 had, and still has some.

11. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

Because they're a different colour and go with my artwork. That's why.

12. PompeyFraz

Haha got ya /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Thinking about some custom artwork for mine aswell. Do you know someone who does it or you doing it yourself?
    My white sanwas are fine though lol /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

13. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

14. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

They've been dropping the price on these for a while here in the UK, everytime I check the price they've gone down a little. Guess they're having trouble selling them [​IMG]

15. Mister

Well if they sells only in UK other europeans (like me) cannot buy it. I know a lot of italian who would like to buy the TE but they can't because here the customer service is really bad. I know a guy who bought the TE for 270€ from amazon.com... I don't think is a reasonable price for that stick. Now this item has the price of 130€ for italians but they cannot buy it because they don't sell in Italy or other country but UK. If they have some problem selling TE sticks they have to expand the shipping destinations.
    Well for me is not that big problem, i have the arcade stick modded with sanwa parts (and another one normal XD) but for other guys who are bored about the EX2 buying a TE at that price will be ok.

16. Mister

17. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
  18. InstantOverhead

InstantOverhead Well-Known Member

Limited edition stick for San Diego Comicon (or Comic-Con or whatever) Convention.

I think 500 sticks (250 PS3 / 250 X-360) and then 1000 pads with limited artwork. They are $180 for the sticks.

19. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    They had them at Evo last weekend. I think they look pretty cool.

20. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    So I'm the only one who thinks it looks like an explosive smear of shit running across the buttons? [​IMG]