1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Street Fighter III : 3rd Strike OE - GG's & BG's

Discussion in 'General' started by Kenshearer, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Kenshearer

Kenshearer Active Member

PSN:
    Kenshearer_VF
    GG's Marly, Seidon and MP/Strawberry/Lewis.

6x UOH in a row. I'm sure that puts me in the 3s hall of fame.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  2. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Bah. I stand up and I get hit with the super. There were a lot of jokes moments. Fear the Marly salty vortex.

3. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    Re: Street Fighter III : 3rd Strike OE - GG's & BG

Good games to everyone I played from here. Tricky and I have been playing consistently since it dropped. It would be nice if we could get some more vfdc'ers in the mix!

Tricky I gotta say you've become much stronger than from when we first started playing. 3s is one of those games where you naturally build up the concepts of the mindgames as you play. Chun may not fit your playstyle, she is a turtile fiend and whiff baiter. As makoto, don't be afraid to use sa1 too. It links very easily off of s. Mp so its extremely easy to hit confirm.

My main is Oro but I've been trying to learn other characters. I didn't learn the game on my own, so when I told people I was sticking with oro I kinda got laughed at. But I surprised them when I won consistently with him. He's much better than people think

4. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979

I might just get it on live because playing it on PSN is boring because I don't have any friends in PSN that I care about and I hate waiting for the matches to start up in the lobbies. If I knew someone that was playing that would be nice. I am currently focusing on Elena and I find her to be about as fun as she was before when I played her years ago on Street Fighter Anniversary. If any of you play on PSN look me up too I would like to get some friends I care about on PSN as well.

5. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Definitely good games Cozby playing you is very close to my past days of hitting up CTF for some 3s. I pretty much always got rocked hard. I mained makoto in my 3s heyday and would switch back and forth with Chun. I still like makoto but I just can't consistently do her kara-karasuka which is pretty vital for her game. I'm thinking Ken might better fit the play-style I like, I just don't know what to do with him since I've never mained ken before.

Oh and your Oro is a friggin' beast. I had no idea the priority on his pokes where as good. I also never had much experience playin oro so learning to fight him is very valuable.

Lets get some more VFDCers in our lobbies, that's be pretty sweet.

6. MysticBoudha

MysticBoudha Well-Known Member

Nice some VFDC'ers are playing 3Rd Strike. I mainly play Gouki now but used to play Oro. Blame those insane Kuroda vids ive been watching for a year now. :S I really love 3S and a lot of the 3S community is really hyped for VF5 FS. We talked about it a lot on streams of 3S. Anyways check out those awesome Gouki matches [​IMG] Insane Kuroda ( Gouki) gameplay