1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

StreetFighter 3rd Strike Media Madness!

Discussion in 'General' started by RagingSilver, Nov 7, 2004.

1. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

Heres a link to some clips of some cool pro's in action tho Daigo isn't in them I don't think. Ain't seem them all yet.

Have fun: Street Fighter 3rd Strike Videos

Slight warning. Some of them are quite big files like 150MB upwards.

2. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

link doenst work for me

3. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

link worked for me, all i can say is that sfIII is really boring to watch :p. And that makoto seems majorly overpowered :p

4. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    I watched these clips last week. Very entertaining.

This tournament featured the players who are considered the masters of their character. I was astounded to find that there wasn't a Ken player, I guess they are too many of them to pick a favorite. /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'm really impressed by YSB, the Hugo player. Getting perfects with Hugo is quite a feat.

Makoto is damn good. But she still falls under Yun, Ken and Chun Li.

5. KTallguy

KTallguy Well-Known Member

Yes... I really enjoyed the clips too, I just really wish Capcom didn't nerf Ibuki so bad. =P As overpowered as everyone seems, everyone has stuff like that! =) Yun is just really annoying because he drains your health over and over as you fly through the air...

6. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Yeah, Ibuki and especially Sean got the shaft. Sean was my favorite character in the first 2 games and he went to utter crap.

7. KTallguy

I hate to revive this thread, but it's not that old it seems...

Anyone know any other places to get good match vids? Preferably Japanese players in tournaments, I'm trying to find good vids to show a friend.

Thanks for your help! ! =)

8. Player_1

Player_1 Well-Known Member

9. KTallguy

Thanks, I like your avatar and name... good stuff... and video opera is a good site =)