1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Streets Of Rage Tribute game

Discussion in 'General' started by RagingSilver, Sep 4, 2005.

1. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

Was bored last night and I started to browse a new site called wikipedia which is a free online encyclopedia. Anyway, I searched for free games and came across this one. I gave it a download, played it and I have to say, it's very good. It places in the characters from the King of Fighters into it instead. Controls are the same as SoF2 however, they don't have a secondary speical move. Can play it with joypads too. If you have XP, then u download the client, then the small windows patch.

The game: Beats of Rage | Screenshots

The game is free and opensource so have fun.

2. FatalRose

FatalRose Well-Known Member

Yea I have been knowing about this for a while, still waiting for someone to make there own version of streets of Rage 4, or just another streets of rage game. So far it's been nothing but a game where you walk around as an SNK/capcom char beating up other chars from SNK/Capcom