1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Stuck as a Stormlord......

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by King_Ruckus, Apr 7, 2002.

1. King_Ruckus

King_Ruckus Member

Does anyone have info on the ranking system? I've been stuck at "Stormlord" for the past 100 matches or so. At least once every 10 matches, I've had to fight another Stormlord(which was "demoted" everytime I won). How can I get to the next rank?

Thanks.

2. King_Ruckus

King_Ruckus Member

Never you mind:). While in the midst of my 99 win streak, I was promoted to Dragonlord. I was under the impression that I had to beat a certain character or meet some other special requirement to advance.

3. sevensixtwo

sevensixtwo New Member

wuzzup man. Did I see your name at the Tekken boards? I am RPHinKS

4. King_Ruckus

King_Ruckus Member

Wzup RPHinKS,

Yeah, I post at TZ too. Too many "fanboys" there. There are so many "VF4 vs. T4" threads, it's hilarious. I get sick of constantly defending VF4 against opinionated posters.

What I REALLY find funny is how someone can claim to do "research" on a game, and then be proven wrong on over half of his "points" /versus/images/icons/smile.gif.