1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Stupid Fads (silly topic)

Discussion in 'General' started by Chanchai, Feb 7, 2001.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Well, I'm still gonna abuse this general forum/images/icons/tongue.gif

I could list a bunch right now, but I'm gonna go back to my research project, but before that, I'll put one stupid fad here (add whatever you like):

-FANNY PACKS

Remember those retarded looking things? Let's combine a belt with some sort of containment device and see how "cool" everyone looks. Of course I was in the fourth grade around the time, and yes I had one of those things, and yes, I'm ready to burn those old pictures anytime now/images/icons/tongue.gif

-Chanchai

2. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

damn........

Andrew

3. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Hey, don't knock it...I've travled around this globe and camped with those things and they are still very usefull.

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu

4. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Fanny Packs?,I think they were called bum bags here...oh and even in fourth grade I wasn't stupid enough to wear one..heheh

5. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

I said damn because he brought back one painful memory of what people actually considered "cool" back then, but I bet my grand kids will be saying the same.....

Andrew

6. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

It's okay.... as painful as those memories are, we can think of all the kids (and Californian College kids) who are falling over on those stupid mini-scooters, whatever the hell you call them. The fold-up ones that even 7-11 sells. Skeeters, were they? Forgot what they're called, don't want to know.

Speaking of which, Rich has a pic of some really poor instructions on using those somewhere/images/icons/smile.gif

-Nick