Stupid Fads (silly topic)

Discussion in 'General' started by Chanchai, Feb 7, 2001.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Well, I'm still gonna abuse this general forum/images/icons/tongue.gif

I could list a bunch right now, but I'm gonna go back to my research project, but before that, I'll put one stupid fad here (add whatever you like):

-FANNY PACKS

Remember those retarded looking things? Let's combine a belt with some sort of containment device and see how "cool" everyone looks. Of course I was in the fourth grade around the time, and yes I had one of those things, and yes, I'm ready to burn those old pictures anytime now/images/icons/tongue.gif

-Chanchai

2. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

damn........

Andrew

3. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Hey, don't knock it...I've travled around this globe and camped with those things and they are still very usefull.

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu

4. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

Fanny Packs?,I think they were called bum bags here...oh and even in fourth grade I wasn't stupid enough to wear one..heheh

5. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

I said damn because he brought back one painful memory of what people actually considered "cool" back then, but I bet my grand kids will be saying the same.....

Andrew

6. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

It's okay.... as painful as those memories are, we can think of all the kids (and Californian College kids) who are falling over on those stupid mini-scooters, whatever the hell you call them. The fold-up ones that even 7-11 sells. Skeeters, were they? Forgot what they're called, don't want to know.

Speaking of which, Rich has a pic of some really poor instructions on using those somewhere/images/icons/smile.gif

-Nick