1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sumeragi...are you reading this?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by sta783, Oct 6, 1999.

1. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

Sorry, this is a personal shout-out to Sumeragi who might be lurking around here.

So...Sumeragi, I sent you an email regarding the trip in November. What do you think about it? I am pretty close in reserving the airplane ticket.

2. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    hey shota! its cool o know you are alive and well...ive been just concentrating on school...although just recently there has been a resurgence of interest within me to start practicing hardcore (have to utilize Hiro before he goes to Japan for a whiiile ;P). But im sooo envious you guyz are are making the trip along with Myke aka "LAU BEEYAAATCH" :). Nelson and Hiro are definitely on their way as they have purchased their airline tickets! *SIGH*.....I long for another VF-get-together! Hmmm... maybe sooon......... my "revamped" Akira will surface................ :p

ORA! ORA! ORA!

adamYUKI

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Dang it! You guys are making me feel like going now. When is the Nebraska mini-gathering again?

ice-9 | Sennin

4. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

Re: Date for Omaha mini-gathering

The date for the Omaha mini-gathering is set for Nov. 11th to 15th. That's when Hiro and Nelson are going to be. Most likely, I will be there between 12th and 14th, leaving on Sunday night.

So I suggest you skip school. Well, maybe not quite, but conisder that as a weekend get-away. When I was in Ski Team, I used to ski somewhere almost every single weekend.

5. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

Re: will my Jacky ever resurface?

Hi Adam, nice to know that you're still around VF community. Yes, it looks like Hiro, Nelson, Jason & Troy (from Omaha) and myself are going to be for the mini-gathering. We will all work hard to dethrone Hiro from the VF machine. Hopefully, this time, I can concentrate on VF-playing, as *something* always happens at the gatherings i.e. CHG=hectic; NYG=my ear being pulled by my gf.

I also wish that I could go back to Japan this winter and get some of the Athena Cup tapes. Those are very fun to watch. I am looking forward to sharing the viewing experience with everyone (I mean EVERYONE, perhaps we should hold a gathering just to watch the tapes. I guarantee you that those tapes are worth watching)

6. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I will be picking up those tapes this Winter (hopefully).

SHOTA!!! GET YOUR BUTT TO JAPAN SO I CAN KICK IT!!! Also, I wanna meet Maya Lau, heh heh... /images/icons/smile.gif

ice-9 | Sennin

7. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI

Hey shota!!! Just a quik statement...Hiro (who is standing right beside me) demands that you guyz should also have a Saturn and Vf "2" handy at the Nebraska "mini-gathering". He loves vf2...and thinks it would be pretty cool if you guyz play some vf2 just for some nostalgia (i think he just wants to show off... (^_^)...Any way...if you can remind Rodney of this as well (someone should have a saturn, vf2 and a couple of good joysticks!!)

ORA! ORA! ORA!

adamYUKI

8. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Adam, ask Hiro for me:

How does it feel, his stupid wrestler's ass getting kicked by my great ninja?

BWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAAA!!!!! /images/icons/smile.gif

ice-9 | Sennin

9. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I'm seriously thinking about this...

If I come, will there be a place for me to stay?

If Hiro, Adam, Sumeragi, Shota, Nelson, Omaha, Nutlog, and Troy are going to be there....how can I NOT come?!?!

ice-9 | Sennin