Sumeragi...are you reading this?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by sta783, Oct 6, 1999.

1. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

Sorry, this is a personal shout-out to Sumeragi who might be lurking around here.

So...Sumeragi, I sent you an email regarding the trip in November. What do you think about it? I am pretty close in reserving the airplane ticket.

2. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    hey shota! its cool o know you are alive and well...ive been just concentrating on school...although just recently there has been a resurgence of interest within me to start practicing hardcore (have to utilize Hiro before he goes to Japan for a whiiile ;P). But im sooo envious you guyz are are making the trip along with Myke aka "LAU BEEYAAATCH" :). Nelson and Hiro are definitely on their way as they have purchased their airline tickets! *SIGH*.....I long for another VF-get-together! Hmmm... maybe sooon......... my "revamped" Akira will surface................ :p

ORA! ORA! ORA!

adamYUKI

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Dang it! You guys are making me feel like going now. When is the Nebraska mini-gathering again?

ice-9 | Sennin

4. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

Re: Date for Omaha mini-gathering

The date for the Omaha mini-gathering is set for Nov. 11th to 15th. That's when Hiro and Nelson are going to be. Most likely, I will be there between 12th and 14th, leaving on Sunday night.

So I suggest you skip school. Well, maybe not quite, but conisder that as a weekend get-away. When I was in Ski Team, I used to ski somewhere almost every single weekend.

5. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

Re: will my Jacky ever resurface?

Hi Adam, nice to know that you're still around VF community. Yes, it looks like Hiro, Nelson, Jason & Troy (from Omaha) and myself are going to be for the mini-gathering. We will all work hard to dethrone Hiro from the VF machine. Hopefully, this time, I can concentrate on VF-playing, as *something* always happens at the gatherings i.e. CHG=hectic; NYG=my ear being pulled by my gf.

I also wish that I could go back to Japan this winter and get some of the Athena Cup tapes. Those are very fun to watch. I am looking forward to sharing the viewing experience with everyone (I mean EVERYONE, perhaps we should hold a gathering just to watch the tapes. I guarantee you that those tapes are worth watching)

6. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I will be picking up those tapes this Winter (hopefully).

SHOTA!!! GET YOUR BUTT TO JAPAN SO I CAN KICK IT!!! Also, I wanna meet Maya Lau, heh heh... /images/icons/smile.gif

ice-9 | Sennin

7. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI

Hey shota!!! Just a quik statement...Hiro (who is standing right beside me) demands that you guyz should also have a Saturn and Vf "2" handy at the Nebraska "mini-gathering". He loves vf2...and thinks it would be pretty cool if you guyz play some vf2 just for some nostalgia (i think he just wants to show off... (^_^)...Any way...if you can remind Rodney of this as well (someone should have a saturn, vf2 and a couple of good joysticks!!)

ORA! ORA! ORA!

adamYUKI

8. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Adam, ask Hiro for me:

How does it feel, his stupid wrestler's ass getting kicked by my great ninja?

BWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAAA!!!!! /images/icons/smile.gif

ice-9 | Sennin

9. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I'm seriously thinking about this...

If I come, will there be a place for me to stay?

If Hiro, Adam, Sumeragi, Shota, Nelson, Omaha, Nutlog, and Troy are going to be there....how can I NOT come?!?!

ice-9 | Sennin