1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Summer Jam 2 in Philly(UP) Last BIG of the Summer

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Eric, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Eric

Eric Member

Yo players there will be a Tournament the 24th-25th of August in Philadelphia Pa. at University Pinball the entry for each game will be $10.00 pay-per-play all the rules will be the same as all the tournament here also all tournament games will be Double Elmi. for more info or to sign up just e-mail me are post here.
    Here is the list of Tournament games for the weekend.

CVS 2
    MVC2
    VF4
    Tekken4
    Tekken Tag
    Soul Calibur 2
    MK3
    MK2
    SS4
    3S
    A3
    MVC1
    Project Justic
    ST
    X-MEN
    EX2

You can also go to shoryuken to get more info and the times and dates.

So i hope all the real players can make it here.

University Pinball--4006 Spruce St.
    Philadelphian Pa
    Arcade4006@aol.com
    Pager 215-842-8742 leave a message for Eric

2. Eric

Eric Member

To all the players that has never been here you will LOVE this place this is the BEST arcade on the EC.

3. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    I attended the last tourney UP held back in March. A lot of fun. You can count me in. I'll be sure to spread the word. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

I have to say the arcade is the best one I've ever been to. But the VF4 cabinet could've been better. heh heh /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

4. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Anyone going by chance. I am thinking about it, but if there isn't going to be much VF comp. Then I really don't see the point in going. Well I guess their is Street Fighter Third Strike! /versus/images/icons/confused.gif