1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sunday is Takamiyama and nycat's B-day

Discussion in 'General' started by nycat, Jun 14, 2002.

1. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

<font color="33ffff"> A milestone for nycat: big 50 Happy Father's Day to all the Pops here! /versus/images/icons/grin.gif /versus/images/icons/crazy.gif </font color> <font color="ff9999"> Taka was the first and only Suma Champion not born and raised in Japan.</font color>

2. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

Hey happy birthday!!!!!!!!!! Any VF birthday party? /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

3. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Well have a good one. Congrats.

4. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

I'm turning 2 tomorrow, cheers for me!!! /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

No seriously, happy B-day.

5. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday! I'm having a "Be Nice To People" day today /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

6. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

Re: Saturday is VF4 day in NYC

thx Nan! I will be at the Mott St Arcade tomorrow in AM and early afternoon. <font color="ccffcc"> </font color> Come On!</font color> all games are provided by <font color="33ccff"> The Society for the Preservation of Virtual Seven Star Mantis </font color> /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/wink.gif /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/cool.gif

7. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

<font color="purple">GLC </font color> Hmmm, thx for the good wishes! Yup, I'm the oldest VF player in NYC who can kick ur arse! /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/grin.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

8. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Agreed on "the oldest VF player in NYC", not agreed on "kick your arse"... it's just after midnight here, so I can turn to the usual asshole now /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

9. Kaneda

Kaneda Member

HAPPY B-DAY

Now you feel the age setting in! HA HA!

10. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Nycat /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

11. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

um.....oh! HAPPY BIRHTDAY NY CAT!

12. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Kick ass /versus/images/icons/cool.gif

13. sayow

sayow Well-Known Member

<font color="lightblue">HBD, nycat! Hope you had a memorable one...

I know Takamiyama was born the US. I thought that Akibono was also born in the US. Isn't he Hawaiian like Takamiyama? Both have been Yokozuna so you know the Stars and Stripes are diggin' it...</font color>

14. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

WE had a great time! thx,. My nephew Chris ruled in VF4 against 12 cousins and Uncles who joined the Battle! Only one girl player, my niece Coleen, who looks like Pai, played Pai. Chris played jacky all afternoon. He had all frustrated... /versus/images/icons/ooo.gif his dad even protested at one point that he should not be allowed to play Jacky! His consistant win streaks of a dozen at a time really hurt the old crew. muhahahahaa! /versus/images/icons/ooo.gif Aloha!

15. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday NYCAT