1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sunnyvale

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by GalzPanic, Feb 24, 2002.

1. GalzPanic

GalzPanic Member

Hey..I went to Sunnyvale on Saturday, it was packed because of all the Capcom tournies...anyway it was good to meet Jason and SiLE-Pai. . .and needless to say, I need more practice in VF4...= |

FEI XAQ are you Chris from the old cybertroopers.com???? If so, I'm and old remnant of the RVGA Virtual On days...man that was like 5 years ago! Hope to play y'all soon.

2. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

yea it was coo meeting you and jenny. hope to challenge ya again whenever.

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Joe -- Ah... you missed out on the fun. A group of us were playing VF4 on Saturday till 4am at Howard's place!

Cybertroopers.com... yep, that would be me. That was a looong time ago! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif