1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

sunnyvale

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Mutant, Mar 17, 2002.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Re: SF on Friday @ Chris'; San Jose on Sat @ Howard's

I'd recommend that you put some kind of divider above your sig quote. For a moment there, I thought you were trash talking. (Of course, if you really believe in your sig, I'd be happy to play you, best of 5 matches, 3/5 per match, $100 ante =)

Whereabouts are you located in the Bay Area?

2. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

...need to challenge all of you more often.... that's all i have to say about that. and the tournament was really intense hehe.

3. Chan415

Chan415 Active Member

I'm from SF

I just started with this VF, having a blast with a few of my own friends although they don't own it except for 1 of them.

I ain't good, but atleast i'm entertainting...like you'll see me try to pull off super-cool looking finishers like the diamond cutter or any other wrestling moves when i'm up 2 rounds to none. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif Being flashy is a must!

4. Chan415

Chan415 Active Member

oh yeah, my AIM is ChanS321.

Hit me up if you want

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Ah, I'm living in SF as well, up north in the Marina district.

Whereabouts in SF are you living? Do you have a car? If you're interested in meeting up, send me a private message and we'll work something out =)

6. Chan415

Chan415 Active Member

i live up in the excelisor district, by city college.

I don't have a car yet, but probably within 1-2months i'll get mine.