1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sup! I'm new to VF series and mostly main Jeffry,Eileen & Lion.

Discussion in 'New Starter' started by RichadoxAMG, Aug 17, 2022.

1. RichadoxAMG

RichadoxAMG New Member

Do people still play VF5FS on Xbox? I can't afford to get a PS4 for VF5US at the moment and I have attempted to play VF4 online with others but my PC is too shitty.

2. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    I know some still play on Xbox, like Kruza. I don't know how often they play there though.

3. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    If you have not already tried, there is also Virtua Fighter and VF Revival discord that might help find others that still play on Xbox online.

DomAug likes this.
  4. RichadoxAMG

RichadoxAMG New Member

Yes I joined a discord for VF when I first got into the series and so far I haven't had any luck with running VF4 on Flycast or anything else but I have gotten some PVP experience when I lost 20+ in a row to a Jacky main when I was searching for players on Xbox.

5. RichadoxAMG

RichadoxAMG New Member

I have no idea who that is but thanks for replying!

DomAug likes this.