1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Super Brad Items

Discussion in 'Brad' started by Jemun, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    Hello fellas,
    I use the the PS3 Version of VF5 and wanted to ask what the green item battles will give to my Brad. Would be cool if the guitar case has a revival.

2. Vortigar

Vortigar Well-Known Member

Brad has a good complement of colors on the PS3, but very little accessories. The guitar and holstered pistols from evo are gone. They're back in the 360 version. But that's little consolation.

3. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    That means there is nothing very special?

4. Vortigar

There are no single eye-popping items for Brad, but with some creativity you can create loads of looks with him though.

So far I've created a Vegas Cowboy 1 and 2, Librarian, uber-geek, white trash street punk, gangster 1 and 2, pimp 1 and 2, muay thai fighter 1 2 and 3, lounger, emo fag and various stuff in between. I loved to have had a random button, since there's a lot of stuff that simply works that isn't as obvious with him.

I liked the El Mariachi you could create with the guitar case as well, but sadly it's gone.

5. PineTree

PineTree Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xPINETREEx
    XBL:
    PinesTree
    VF5 is my first VF game so I have no idea of other items from previous games, but a guitar and stuff sounds cool, too bad it was not included.

Vortigar: I'm interested in seeing your various Brad outfits, is there a way you can post some pics of them or at least detail the different items you use to create each look? Wondering what your uber-geek looks like...Thanks!

So far I really only use costumes 2 and 4, I'll try to post pics of them later if I can. Maybe even start a thread with different people who use Brad to post their costume set-ups??

6. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    Would be cool. I find it funny that (especially in Austria here!!) everyone says Brad looks like an Emo. Therefore I always style one of his costumes in emo look to make a joke of it.

7. Guayaba

Guayaba Member

um how did u get the guitar case my friend has 100% only his accnt in items and i didnt see not guitar case only a sorry saber for a sticking out accessories did u purchase it?

8. Vortigar

The guitar case is not (repeat: not) in VF5 on PS3.

Someone told me it was present in the 360 version though. If it's not I'll have to call him a liar at the next meet. I'm pretty sure (99%) it's not a dlc item.

9. Guayaba

Guayaba Member

friend has the 360 version witht he all items with brads only thing i can think of is maybe u can get random items

10. PineTree

PineTree Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xPINETREEx
    XBL:
    PinesTree
    I have 100% with Brad and all the DLC items, and I don't see a guitar case anywhere. I haven't seen it online either so I don't think it's there. Maybe if there's another DLC update? I hate having to pay for more items though...

11. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    Hm, it seems that this thread runs off topic. Everyone knows now that there isn't the guitar case anymore for Brad. Finished.

12. Chinny

Chinny Well-Known Member

Does he have a "no shirt" option for his A,C,or D outfits?

I saw him like this in a youtube vid, but knowing our luck it's probably an arcade-only item.

And what about black shorts for his B costume?

13. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    They just equip the No Shirt Item in Costume B and give Brad the pants from other costumes. That's an arcade only feature. Try the Black Stinger Shorts with yellow flames on it, it's pretty cool.