1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SVGL 10/15/01

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Akira Taniguchi, Oct 16, 2001.

1. Akira Taniguchi

Akira Taniguchi Well-Known Member

Hey SVGL guys,

I just got back from playing VF4 at SVGL and no one was there except for John. We pretty much went at it for about couple of hours. His Kage is much improved and I had good matches agianst him. I would say he was ahead by couple of matches. He would win one and I would win one then couple wins back and forth. After he left no one was there other than random players. I hope to see some of you guys on Wednesday. I plan to be there after by work.

Always a great feeling to defeat a worthy opponent!

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Sup man, I'll try to drop by on Wednesday with Jason Cha, maybe with Curse as well(?), but it depends on work schedule and B-school application stuff (bleh). Call me on my mobile tomorrow and we can figure it out...

[​IMG]

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Sorry I couldn't make it, man... Jason and I ended up having a great Kobe steak dinner in SF. Will be there on Friday though...

[​IMG]

4. vfbum

vfbum Well-Known Member

kobe steak? where?

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Harris' on Van Ness. Great stuff! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

[​IMG]