SVGL Guys

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Akira Taniguchi, Oct 28, 2001.

1. Akira Taniguchi

Akira Taniguchi Well-Known Member

I got an e-mail from Howard (Sega Duck) and he is inviting our regular VF4 guys at SVGL to his place to play VF3tb. He wants to set up some kind of tournament/gathering. I'm thinking that it would be a great idea since VF4 is not around in SVGL. We can order food and play VF and hopefully have a great time.
    Howard was saying either Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I'm up for Saturday or Sunday during the day until evening time. I can't hang around too late because someone will kill me but I can stay until 8 or 9. I still have to ask Don but think about it guys.

Always a great feeling to defeat a worthy opponent!

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Can't make it, unfortunately. I'll be in Hawaii this weekend! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif Hope you guys have fun though!

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.feixaq.com/vf4>[​IMG]</A>

3. segaduck

segaduck Well-Known Member

If anyone else is interested in the gathering, please leave your message on this thread.

Thank you.

<font color=orange>A VF fan waiting for ver. B in SVGL</font color=orange>

4. segaduck

I wanna go to Hawaii ,too. I have planned to Hawaii once, but my friend cancelled for some reasons. I believe that I will go there next year.

Have a nice trip, Chris!!! Enjoy.

<font color=orange>A VF fan waiting for ver. B in SVGL</font color=orange>

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Thanks! This is my second trip out... last time I went was back in 1995. Going to my friend/boss' wedding at Kauai, held at the Princeville resort. Should be fun, hula girls and all. =P

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.feixaq.com/vf4>[​IMG]</A>

6. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

Me and Howard were discussing playing some VF3 in PMs, I was thinking Friday but if more people can show up on the weekend, I'll come on Saturday. Time to practice up!

7. segaduck

I am just wondering. No other people interested in the event? Or just because you are too busy to join us?

Anyway, I am happily looking forward to this weekend. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

8. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

i don't think my bro and i would make it cuz we got some stuff to do.... well stay competitive!!! but don't end up fist fighting ok??? hehe

9. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

I'm totally interested in the event, but I live up in Oregon/versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

However, I am planning to be in San Jose during Thanksgiving week. I am definitely up for VF4 AND VF3tb action when I visit!

-Chanchai

10. segaduck

Glad to see you at that time /versus/images/icons/smile.gif