1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SVGL Guys

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Akira Taniguchi, Oct 28, 2001.

1. Akira Taniguchi

Akira Taniguchi Well-Known Member

I got an e-mail from Howard (Sega Duck) and he is inviting our regular VF4 guys at SVGL to his place to play VF3tb. He wants to set up some kind of tournament/gathering. I'm thinking that it would be a great idea since VF4 is not around in SVGL. We can order food and play VF and hopefully have a great time.
    Howard was saying either Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I'm up for Saturday or Sunday during the day until evening time. I can't hang around too late because someone will kill me but I can stay until 8 or 9. I still have to ask Don but think about it guys.

Always a great feeling to defeat a worthy opponent!

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Can't make it, unfortunately. I'll be in Hawaii this weekend! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif Hope you guys have fun though!

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.feixaq.com/vf4>[​IMG]</A>

3. segaduck

segaduck Well-Known Member

If anyone else is interested in the gathering, please leave your message on this thread.

Thank you.

<font color=orange>A VF fan waiting for ver. B in SVGL</font color=orange>

4. segaduck

I wanna go to Hawaii ,too. I have planned to Hawaii once, but my friend cancelled for some reasons. I believe that I will go there next year.

Have a nice trip, Chris!!! Enjoy.

<font color=orange>A VF fan waiting for ver. B in SVGL</font color=orange>

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Thanks! This is my second trip out... last time I went was back in 1995. Going to my friend/boss' wedding at Kauai, held at the Princeville resort. Should be fun, hula girls and all. =P

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.feixaq.com/vf4>[​IMG]</A>

6. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

Me and Howard were discussing playing some VF3 in PMs, I was thinking Friday but if more people can show up on the weekend, I'll come on Saturday. Time to practice up!

7. segaduck

I am just wondering. No other people interested in the event? Or just because you are too busy to join us?

Anyway, I am happily looking forward to this weekend. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

8. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

i don't think my bro and i would make it cuz we got some stuff to do.... well stay competitive!!! but don't end up fist fighting ok??? hehe

9. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

I'm totally interested in the event, but I live up in Oregon/versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

However, I am planning to be in San Jose during Thanksgiving week. I am definitely up for VF4 AND VF3tb action when I visit!

-Chanchai

10. segaduck

Glad to see you at that time /versus/images/icons/smile.gif