1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SVGL!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by tragic, Nov 18, 2001.

1. tragic

tragic Well-Known Member

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion... that VF4 is cool! Well, except for d+P! (LOL)... "some of the more... advanced techniques!". Err... inside joke... sorta... wtf am I talking about. It's 2:45 am... I'm so tired. I think I'll go play MGS2 now. NO HOWARD, YOU CAN'T BORROW IT YET!!! (let me finish first HEHE!).

a) when in tournament, after floating Lion against wall, remember to press u+K in FL, not u/b+K... cause sometimes you get backflip. DAMN YOU JASON!

b) don't understimate don... and don't belive his "i'm not doing very well today". OK! THANKS FOR BEATING ME 3-0!

c) d+LP

d) Sarah is goddess.

e) Kage is still pretty good.

f) SVGL is home of Lei-Fei! Howard, Don, Chris... all good Lei-Feis. YOU BASTARDS!!! GET OFF ME!

g) I'm tired right now.

h) Cool, I remembered what letter came after g.

i) Did I mention... Sarah is great?

j) I've run out of stupid things to say.

Thanks for coming today everyone. Lots of good practice. I will master Sarah and rid the world of evil Lei-Fei's!

tragic-sarah

2. segaduck

segaduck Well-Known Member

Ben, we did have lots of fun today. Enjoy your MGS2, or I cannot play it ASAP /versus/images/icons/smile.gif.

Damn, Jason (Cha)!!! Why did you hide your sabaki of Lion until today? I will defeat your sabaki next time.

Like what I said before, my Lei-Fei is not strong enough, I have to find out new strategy, and next time you guys will meet a completely different Lei-Fei (I hope so).

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Ben, what's your ICQ#?

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

I think I'll pick up Lion for a solid week just so I can understand better which of his moves are throw counterable, which aren't, and so all you guys can get used to his abuse moves =P

5. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

yea it was a pretty good turnout..... lei fei is more annoying than lion just cuz it gives me a really bad feeling to be whooped by a lei fei kungfu/ballerina kick and have the guy pose and watch you lay knocked out other than having a lion poking your shins off.. hehe just like howard said gotta think of a new strategy.

6. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    So, who won the tournament? Howard's Lei, Jason's Lion?

Spotlite

7. tragic

tragic Well-Known Member

Jason Cha I believe. THAT BASTARD! Hehehe... good work Jason.

2183427 is my ICQ.

Only cool people may add me! (lol)... j/k.

ben

8. Akira Taniguchi

Akira Taniguchi Well-Known Member

Hey Ben,

it was really fun fighting against you. We had some close matches. I watched one of our battles and you and I did some cool moves and tricks. I'm looking foward to your even more improved Sarah. Time to go back to the drawing board and think of more flow chart.

9. Akira Taniguchi

Chris,

you are right. We have not figured out what to do against Jason Cha's Lion. I won only one round against him. I got to find a way to stop him. Let me know what you find with Lion.

10. Akira Taniguchi

Hey Jason(Jacky Bro)

I have to tell you something. Don't ever try to do b ff+p+k with Akira after the qcb+p lands. Just do the double kick. I can't believe you gave away the match to Jason Cha. That should of been yours. Do you have any idea how many times you missed that combo. You are a disgrace to the Akira players. Just kidding. Keep practicing that combo and just relax and don't be to anxious or nervous. You'll be able to pull that off eventually.

11. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

ummm akira next time you have to tell me something..... send it as a private message!!! lol now everybody knows...... hehe ah well.... but yea that was a great tournament and i can't wait for the next... well maybe i can just to train more.

12. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

I'm compiling the results and will make them available (as well as some movies we took) later today...

13. tragic

tragic Well-Known Member

DAMN LAU! Good work with Lau, I'm more afraid of him that Wolf right now. He's just so fast... AAAAAAAH. LEAVE ME ALONE!

I need more practice...

ben

14. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

I'm tempted to go play today (Sunday) in the early evening... dunno whether I'll go just yet though...

15. tragic

tragic Well-Known Member

Chris did you try to send me an ICQ? What's your ICQ #?. I might go see harry potter around 7 or 8 or 9. Before that, I'll be at SVGL practicing =).

ben