1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

T2K trailer!

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Llanfair, Dec 5, 1999.

1. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Damn! God-Eat-God Productions kicks butt!!! I love GE's movies...

ice-9 | Sennin

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Many Thanks to Godeater!!!

I really enjoyed this video!!!

I even like that touch in the beginning, hehehe!!!

As usual, God-Eat-God production = Godly production /images/icons/cool.gif!!!!!

-Chanchai

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Godeater, how do you do it!? Hades flicks are great! The devil you say... Your videos continue to Pan out as great. I myth seeing your works -- Bacchus up with more -- we need a steady deity of your stuff. With Apollo Jeez for Styxing bad puns into this, but I am Ceres when I say what a great Job you did. Got to hurry, Demeter is running out.
    Auora, aurora, Imashroom

5. Chanchai

Ack!!! My Greek/Roman Mythology days of my childhood have come back to haunt me!!!!!! (I was a huge fan of Greek Mythology when I was 9-11, read everything I could)

Scary!!! Bad puns have returned to haunt me!!! Get them away from me!!!!!!!!!!/images/icons/tongue.gif

-Chanchai

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Chanchai: You know what's really scary? You and I seem to have similar interests. VF3, first person shooters (Quake 2), philosophy, chess (long time ago, not currently), mythology, writing long breathless posts, poetry, film, responding to jefflaw, good sense of humor, a desire for peace, and a few other similarities that I'll forgo mentioning publicly. So why am I posting this? I just want to alert you to be careful; if you keep acting/sounding like me (or I like you), there are those who will think you are me. For your sake, I want to make sure that doesn't happen :) --hence, this public conversation. BTW, I don't want to take this thread on a tangent -- so any responses my comments might generate should be posted in a new thread, or sent to me via e-mail.
    Sincerely, imashroom

7. Chanchai

Thanks for the considerations and thoughts shroom... I appreciate it. But I don't personally think it'll be that much of an issue... I think all the guys who've chatted with me think I'm way too talkative and apologetic.... :)

Again though, thanks for the thoughts. And good luck VFing of course!!! /images/icons/cool.gif

-Chanchai

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I think all the guys who've chatted with me think I'm way too talkative and apologetic.... :)

Chanchi, You aint kidding..

later
    cigarbob

Im a VF scrub. If you are looking for a arcade quality controller for the home system Email me.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

::I think all the guys who've chatted with me think I'm way too talkative and apologetic::
    I apologize for.... Oh wait, if I do that, it will further add to our resemblance and then further suspicions will arise, and people will talk, and then.. oh I'm sorry for going on this way.
    Forgive me, imjustashroom

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Quake 2?
    I thought i was the only one.
    LMCTF/AQTP all the way :)

Oh if you only knew. /images/icons/crazy.gif

11. Chanchai

Those are all fun and good /images/icons/smile.gif, but in Quake 2, I'm strictly 1on1, RA2, and Teamplay. Primarily 1on1 though /images/icons/smile.gif.

-Chanchai

12. Guest

Guest Guest

::Quake 2?
    I thought i was the only one.::

I play it too. When I first started lurking here during the summer, I recall 2 posters, Shitzuman and Miss Satire (don't know if I spelled the names right) who played too. Maybe the same kind of people who like Quake 2 like VF3? Don't want to turn this into a Quake thread though, since this is a VF site. I just thought it was worth mentioning similarities among those who play Virtua Fighter.

Wolfstudent