1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Tag Throws

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest, Jul 29, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

If any of you have had a chance to go to fighters.net's DOA site ( which is bloody brilliant!! ) you'll have probably had a chace to see a movie clip showing a collection of tag throws. as far as i know, they're from the PS2 version

did any of these throws make it to the DC version? i waited ages to get DOA2 in the UK because tecmo had to make 'a few improvements'.

i hope i didn't wait a couple of months just to play shadowman!!

any ideas?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Those are a compilation of all of the tag throws that were PS2 only. As to whether or not they made the cut for the UK version remains to be seen.

-Romie

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Actually, the tag throw between Hayabusa and Ayane is already in the dreamcast version. ^_^

4. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

There's also a new movie at doaonline with a couple new tag throws for DOA2: Hardcore

Imagine a tag of Tina's Giant swing --> Hayabusa's multi ender
    or
    Hayabusa's HCF+S+P --> Bass catching them at the top and pile driving em (personal favorite)