1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Taka combos : Detailed complete list

Discussion in 'Taka' started by Maxou, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

I'd like to point out something missed on combo wiki, Tachi P > 1FK 43P > 33P+K > 6P+K PP works on most characters. It's probably the best since 6P+K PP can do further carry instead of K+G P.

2. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    A beast wall combo I found, around 130 dmg on CH IIRC.
    [4][P][P][+][K] (wall stagger) [P][+][K][+][G] Tachi'ai [P][+][K], [4][3][P], [4][P][P][+][K], [6][K][K] KA-BOOOM!

Ellis likes this.
  3. Throwback

Throwback Member

very conditional but against lightweights up to sarah, in closed stance only:

CH [3][3][P], [4][3][P], [1][P][P], [K]+[G][P] = 104

92 in open stance, the last hit will whiff.

4. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

thanks for the combo but i find more usefull this one

NH [3][3][P], [1][P][P], [P], [4][3][P] tachi'ai [P][+][K]. It does 92 in normal hit and 107 in CH and works in both stances pretty much on everyone but Akira and Heavy Weights.

Keep in mind that in CH you have to delay [1][P][P] a bit (1fk is enough) to connect the combo.

Throwback likes this.
  5. Throwback

Throwback Member

I forgot that the damage values in the combo list are for NH only...

6. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Big correction on the combo list, on jumping attacks, [9][K] is described as basically functioning as [4][3][P] which isn't true (please test to confirm, I could just be completely wrong).

Several differences:
    [1][P][P] [6][P][+][K][P][P] works on EL in closed.
    [1][P][P] [3][3][P][+][K] works on all except JE, WO, TA
    [1][P][P] [K] Works on everyone up to WO (also, it works on [4][3][P] too?!)
    [1][P][P] [2][P] [3][P][+][K] Works up to VA
    [1][P][P] [2][P] [K] Same as above
    [1][P][P] [2][P] [3][3][P][+][K] Doesn't seem to work on anyone but EI EL AO
    [1][P][P] [K][+][G][P] and [6][K][K] are not interchangeable in this context, as [6][K][K] only works on EI EL, while [K][+][G][P] works on EI EL AO

In addition to this here is some "new" stuff that should be added:
    [9][K] [1][P][P] <wall> [4][3][P][P][+][K][+][G][P][+][K] [6][K][K] or [K][+][G][P] does 99 damage and works on EI EL AO SA SH PA LI VA LA KA LE BR GO. Against Shun, you can finish with [2_][4][6][P][+][K] for 2 less damage but -2 drink points.

For AK and JA, [9][K] [1][P][P] <wall> [P] [4][6][P] does 70 damage.

Nothing works on JN for wall stuff.

JE and WO do [9][K] [1][P][P] <wall> [4][6][P] for 62, or [2_][4][6][P][+][K] for 63 but worse OKI.

*Note for wall combos, the heavier the characters, the closer to the wall you need to be. Mids to heavies need their back to the wall. Lighter characters you have a little more carry. EI and ELo (maybe other light weights) you can literally do [9][K] [2][P] [1][P][P] <wall> for the same combo for the exact same damage (wtf?).

Haven't tested completely through the cast, but these wall conversions should work with other combo starters ( [4][3][P], [6][K][K] 2nd hit, [4][K][+][G], Tachi AI [K]).

Also [2_][4][6][P][+][K] has a decent use post KO to sober SH if he's close enough to a wall. You can do it twice (1st wall slump, 2nd for the follow up), which is better than [3][3][P] X3 in that context.

I'm willing to make the edits myself, if @Myke is willing to give me TA CM privileges.

Mister likes this.
  7. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Hey Sebo, thanks for these precious info. I'll start to work on these as soon as february ends. In the mean time if you convince Myke to make you taka CM I have nothing against it.

8. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Let's take this discussion to the top secret Content Manager's forum! ;)

9. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    What about wall combos from Taka's [3][3][4] [P][+][G] throw? You have any revisions on those?

10. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    I wish I did. Never can get anything to work though. Maybe (MAYBE) I'll work on those? But I'm kinda on a Lei Fei kick right now.