1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Taka Combos

Discussion in 'Taka' started by Reno, May 29, 2012.

1. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    It s just those combos listed on combo list + i warned everyone i wasn t sure if those combo are known or not..

2. YOMI

YOMI not a legendary game designer

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    I'm all up for you being a Taka CM if you have the drive to put up the work listing combos, sure as hell nobody else has.

3. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Well, since best taka players know a lot of things i ignore about combos and the char himself, i ll say no thanks.
    No confusion i respect the work did by mister modelah and you. in fact the combo list is clear, maybe incomplete like for the others char but clear... it s just, combos in my vid are nowhere. It s great u already know for those combos, in fact i m wondering what u don t know to know where i ve to go to discover something new since, i guess, u re the most complete taka player.

4. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Well, guys. First: those combos weren't listed. So enough with the hate. If there's someone to blame for not having them there, blame me. Second, I'm working on testing and putting those combo into the combo section, which is the only section where combos should be. Yomi I appreciate the offer, talk with Myke about that, but after the test and listing I don't think there's much else to do.

Guys remember, I'm no pro so I always need your input HERE in this topic to help me fill all the info about taka.

Thanks for the effort maki, Althoug I'm having a bit of trouble landing the wall combos vs all characters, any tips?

Ellis and Modelah like this.
  5. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Just a quick questionfirst, u knew for those combos?
    Well for wall combo wait the opp to touch the ground with his knees for some chars u have to wait until u hear the bmg of the knees on the ground.

There is no hate here and i definitly won t blame u for anything. It s not about ur work but this miss of empathy from yomi. As i said he s the most complete taka player, well done but if u don t want to share ur knowledge because of egoism of coz u re too lazy to share it np but don t make criticism about effort from me or others to share what they discovered. Even if u already know for that.

6. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    MakiLeSushi likes this.
  7. YOMI

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    Miss of empathy? Egoism? Aren't you the one who made a whole video about this and even annouced it before keeping everyone in suspense? Look, there's no hating going on here or lack of appreciation, it's very nice that you put up the effort in actually searching new stuff for this game and then sharing it and in no way was it my intention to shoot down your efforts, it was just silly to make a whole charade about the thing concerning tech that's not really new and I genuinely hoped for about a half second maybe there's something cool there, but no, this character really is that brain dead and everything about him is already known and has been since like 2012, and that is in no way your fault. What I really do is blame the character, not you. Stupid easy ass Taka-Arashi and your high damage, no effort juggles and setups. Should be ashamed of himself.

Now lazyness, that I will admit, I couldn't be arsed to write half the stuff up I know with my stint as Taka CM and since then I've probably forgot more tech than I bothered to write up, but some of it is there at the combo section and hidden deep in the forums. That's why I thought maybe you should try being CM since you obviously have an interest for this game not shared by many, and I mean very many, people and that is what this game and site needs, dedicated and hard working people like yourself. That being said, I'm also not blaming Mister or Modelah for lack of activity concerning their duties nor not being pro, this game is dead in the water and the whole atmosphere around here is so bleak I'm surprised they even come anymore, so you people are all saints compared to me and I salute for you it, you are all already better than me and make up for my inadequacies by doing as much work as possible, of which the lack of I should be apologizing (sike, I'm not sorry about anything, I'm the best)

So keep up the good work, it's appreciated. Or don't, you're all free men. Unless you're married, in that case you have my sympathy.

Ellis likes this.
  8. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Ok it s may a misunderstood from me i apologize. But u know what, u re wrong... i ll put some more effort and i ll discover a new combo that YOU don t know. I ll just need more time to learn the char a lil bettrr

9. YOMI

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    I fully respect your ability as a player and as a researcher of tech, so I hope you will find something new and wish you luck, by all means astonish us all.

Ellis and MakiLeSushi like this.
  10. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Ok i ll put what i discover here. Some combos not listed yet. Video will be on once i ll find enough interesting combos:

4p+k > dash > 1pp > p > 6kk
    Dmg 75
    Condition nh / 1f delay for 6kk means 66kk in //
    Stance ///\
    Li, pa, va, sh, sa
    Br // only and no need delay.

I ll edit this everytime i find smthin

11. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

I've tested and put those combo into the list.

One small note about them: The dash has to be a long one in order to connect the punch after the 1PP refloat or the whole combo won't connect.

looks like it's a lot easier to connect in open stance.

12. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    yes definitly easier in open stance...
    And yes that s the reason why i said dash and not microdash.
    ty for the test =)

13. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    same for 6KPP
    > microdash > 1PP > P > 6KK
    1frame delay for 6kk
    Didn t test it really but it should work against same char, test in progress

14. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Tachi'ai [P] [4][3][P][3][3][P][+][K] ► 6_P > [6][P][+][K][P][P] against JE.

MakiLeSushi and Mister like this.
  15. Mister

Thanks Dennis, I've just tested it and it's totally legit and easy to input. I'll put it right away in the combo list.

Dennis0201 and MakiLeSushi like this.
  16. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    I get into a combo in a video of mukku tryin a wall combo after P+K. I tested it on shun and it seems to work, quiet easy: P+K > P > K > P > 43P tachi ai P+K > 33P or 46 P+K
    106dmg but not tested on other chars. Idk if this combo is already known but i put it here

17. Mister

Can you also link the video? I'm gonna test it as soon as i have some time.

18. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    He missed the combo but i get what he attempted to. this is the link. I tested it even in a real match it works

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
    Mister likes this.
  19. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

If what I remember is correct, you need to do P+K > _6P > ..... which is only okay for AOI.

20. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    I tried it on shun and it works too