1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Taka VF5FS Version A Change Log

Discussion in 'Taka' started by akai, Feb 6, 2012.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    [4][P][P][P] - Shift timing was changed.

[4][P][P][+][K] - Hit effect was changed.

[4][6][P] - *3

[4][1][2][3][6][P] - Hit effect was changed.

[1][P] - Damage was changed:10 → 12.

[4][P][+][K][P] - During recovery counter hit, continuous hitting possible (*5).

[4][1][2][3][6][P][+][K] - Hit effect was changed.

[​IMG][4][6][P][+][K] - *3

[3][3][P][+][K] - Hit effect was changed.

[K][+][G][P] - *3

[2]or[8][K][+][G] - Strike attack level/type was changed: Special Low → Low

[4][P][+][K][+][G] - Hitting with derived technique was made easier (*6).

(while running)[6_][P][+][K] - *3

(tachiai)[P][+][K] - Damage was changed:30 → 35.

(back turned)[4][P][+][K][+][G] - Hitting with derived technique was made easier (*6).

[P][+][G] - *3

[6][3][2][1][4][P][+][G] - *7

[4][1][2][3][6][P][+][G] - Damage was changed:75 → 80.

(opponent back to wall)[6][6][P][+][G] - *3

(opponent back to wall)[4][1][2][3][6][P][+][G] - Damage was changed:80 → 85. Sober properties were changed:0 → 3.

(opponent back)[P][+][G] - *3

(opponent back)[4][6][P][+][G] - *3

(opponent crouching)[3][P][+][G] - *3

(opponent crouching)[1][P][+][G] - *7

(opponent crouching, back)[2][P][+][G] - *3

(morodashi)[P][+][G] - *3

---

Above is the list of moves that were adjusted in Version A (From AM2's Website). The purpose of this thread is to keep a record of the changes to later update FS command lists (based on the Masters Guide). Note: "Hardening Difference" refers to actual frame change related to the attack being guarded (GD), hit opponent(H), or counter hit opponent (CH).

There are several sentences that I have trouble translating/understanding. Those are listed below.

*1 相手ã«ã‚¬ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ã•ã›ãŸã‚ã¨ã«[G]入力ã—ãŸå ´åˆã€æ´¾ç”ŸæŠ€ã‚’出ã•ãªã„よã†ã«ã—ã¾ã—ãŸã€‚
    [G] input entry while opponent guarding preceding attack, will not result in the in the execution of the move.

*2 å´é¢ã‚¬ãƒ¼ãƒ‰æ™‚ã€é€£ç¶šã‚¬ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ã«ãªã‚‰ãªã„よã†ã«ã—ã¾ã—ãŸã€‚
    During side guard, continuous guarding is not possible. ??

*3 技後ã®å±•é–‹ã‚’変更ã—ã¾ã—ãŸã€‚
    Properties pertaining to the technique were changed. ??

*4 The inputs...ã§å‡ºã›ãªã„よã†ã«ã—ã¾ã—ãŸã€‚
    The inputs will not result in the execution of the move. ??

*5 硬化カウンターヒット時ã€é€£ç¶šãƒ’ットã™ã‚‹ã‚ˆã†ã«ã—ã¾ã—ãŸã€‚
    During recovery counter hit, continuous hitting possible. ??

*6 派生技をã™ãã—ã¾ã—ãŸã€‚
    Hitting with derived technique was made easier. ??

*7 投ã’られãªã„時間を調整ã—ã¾ã—ãŸã€‚
    Cannot throw time was adjusted. ??

If there is someone who is fluent in Japanese that can translate or correct them, that would be great!

2. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Does it mean the second P guaranteed after the first CH?

3. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    That is what I think, waiting to get confirmation from people that are more fluent in Japanese (hence the *5 note). [​IMG]

4. Dennis0201

This is Taka's main weapon, and I thought it was always guarantee no matter CH or NH. It seems like Ver.A has been changed.

5. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Then I might have translate it incorrectly. All I know for sure is that the move was changed in Version A. I know the second hit was guaranteed on normal hit pre-Version A. Exactly what the Version A change to the move is, I am not sure.

The Japanese text specifically mentions recovery counter hit (also known as minor counter hit) and "continuous" attacking. Maybe in recovery counter hit, there was a bug that prevented the second attack from connecting in pre-Version A? Don't know!

Some of these notes/revisions will not be important to us since we never played Pre-Version A. The more relevant stuff to us in updating the data that differs from the Masters Guide data section.

6. stpROCK

stpROCK Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Maldarak
    XBL:
    Ad4M
    @Dennis:

Haven't you played Taka in San Francisco as well? Can you update that info about [4] [P] [+] [K] [P]

I could swear the second hit is guaranteed with normal hit of the first attack.

7. Dennis0201

Yeah, I've tried and according to Sebo's gameplay, It looks like guaranteed. But the thing is that "maybe" the opponents never block cuz the second hit is super-delayable.

8. Reno

Reno Well-Known Member

The second hit is guaranteed if the first one hits, but if the second hit is guarded, Taka is at -15.

The note about this move that akai is talking about is that if it's used in a combo (you would never use it in the middle of a combo, FWIW) sometimes the second hit didn't connect at all, and now that's been corrected.

9. Dennis0201

It makes sense now, thanks for the explanation.

10. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Heh, among the many nuggets of information and tips on Taka that Sebo and Reno provided in the Taka 101 thread, I only have a measly GDS file to contribute:

FS Taka's movelist

As is the case for every other character, this spreadsheet will be continuously updated as I come across more info on Taka to add on to it.

Kruza

11. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    All contributions are equal in my eyes, keep up the hard work.

Kamais

12. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    @akai, do you have the link for these? Maybe there's something of note for Taka's Strategy wiki.