1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Taka vs. Blaze - Fire Pro Wrestling!

Discussion in 'General' started by Sebo, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
  2. AJ24

AJ24 Member

This is a Fire Pro Wrestling match. Not entirely mad as it is a good game, but not an official VF5R match.

I am starting to notice a lot of duplicate vids being posted. Please check before posting and state if its a mirror or better link if reposting one.

3. PompousKristina

PompousKristina Well-Known Member

4. AJ24

AJ24 Member

You can make a good deal of characters in that game. From super heroes to the Predator. You also have to give them their own move set from Luche Libre to MMA. This is one of the most addicting and underrated wrestling games ever.

5. Dive2Blue

Dive2Blue Well-Known Member

Saw the video, a day or two. Looks crazy since the hype up of VF5R.[/size]

6. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

It's also more than a button mash fest as most moves have to be done with correct timing. Unless I'm mistaken, that game was Fire Pro Returns, the most recent version.