1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

TBZone downloads help!:(

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by THE MYTH, Feb 19, 2002.

1. THE MYTH

THE MYTH Member

Can someone tell me what program I need in order to download the vids at TBZone?

What format are they in? Are any Mpeg?

Right now, all I get is a file transfer window that will not open after around 10 minutes of downloading?

I want to see some ShinZ and mukky vids.

Any help is appreciated.

2. Mr. Noisy

Mr. Noisy Well-Known Member

3. THE MYTH

THE MYTH Member

Thanks a billion. I will give it a shot.

4. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

Actually, what I am having problems with is getting the clips themselves!! The site always goes slow on me, and even stops DLing sometimes. I don't have problems with Daioh or any, but this always give problems. Any Ideas? Should I use I DL manager and resume each time it cuts?

5. Moby

Moby Well-Known Member

Hey Bu_Jasooom, I highly recommend a download manager to download from TBZone. I almost always find downloads from TBZone superfast & easy.

Get any download manager (there are many of them, like Flashget and Download Accelerator), and it will essentially suck the file down in 5 (or more) separate streams.

The direct link to the downloads page is:
    http://tbzone.gameshot.net/download/korea/korea1.html

There is also 2, 3, and 4. The earliest movies may no longer be online anymore, but I'm pretty sure all the movies in page 3 & 4 are still there. They haven't updated with new movies in about a month though. Lemme know how it goes!

6. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

also, besides the accelerator...
    it sounds like the original poster was left clicking and streaming.
    You should do right click/save as.
    When you get your accelerator, there should be a similar option when you right-click... i.e. with DAP I have right click ---> download with dap.

incidentally, the url for that accelerator is <a target="_blank" href=http://www.speedbit.com>www.speedbit.com</a>. I only mention it because I like it a lot. Others swear by flashget. I think they work because TBzone caps uploads at around 30 kbps, but the accelerator will get you 4 (or more) streams at 30 kbps for a total of 120 kbps DL speed.

7. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

dl acellerator makes my dls off tbzone scream...........i was mildly impressed when i tried it.

8. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Weirdly, I'm experiencing Choppy movies when I run it on Win XP's Media player. Any ideas why ? Stuff from TBZone, and Daioh are all pretty bad, while I can view MPG and AVI files normally.

9. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Could most likely depend on your computer's specs. Your computer might be "relatively" slow these days. You might have less RAM than necessary. You could be running tons of applications on your system. Etc...

MPG and AVI don't require much power, but a lot of the modern codecs require a good amount. Particularly divx (which are also labeled as .avi).

-Chanchai

10. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

I DLed a DL manager, and and it worked like a charm! Thanks for the help guys. I wonder why I couldn't DL without it though.... I always get very good DL rates from most of the sites I DL from. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

11. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

I also hve a problem DLing vids from TBZone. I can DL vids from Daioh no problem (it just takes a while with this sucky connection).

The TBZone DL's will download after about an hour and then not open. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

I only wish Daioh would keep they older DL's open to view. And it would be nice to see some of the Korean players, ie, ShinZ.

12. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

I DL'ed the DL manager, and it did not work! In fact, my download rate is worse, from 1.5 kBps to 1.0 kBps. Aarrrgh...!

13. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

for what it's worth, I have all the older daioh's if you didn't know. But you're right, it would be nice if they kept the older ones available... you can DL from daioh 10x faster than from me /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

14. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

which one did you get?

try www.speedbit.com and see if theirs is any better.
    Also, weren't you saying you've had a problem with your modem/isp for a while now, and all your DL's are slow?
    I think you just need to quit them or buy a new PC or something.
    Ask other people on the same ISP if they also have that problem maybe.

15. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

try www.speedbit.com and see if theirs is any better.

I DL'ed and installed the DL from that site. Oh well, maybe mine is a special case. Anyway, thanks to you and Moby for the links./versus/images/icons/frown.gif