1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[TEA PARTY] The Official Toronto VF thread

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Llanfair, Feb 6, 2003.

1. BMF

BMF Well-Known Member

Re: buh-bye then, Reno

I had an amazing time too. We need to do this more often. GE, thanks for the beer! I kicked some ass with Shun after about 6. Also thanks for hosting all of us. Llan thanks for the food and finally a huge thanks to Plasma for the ride.

It was nice seeing Mall come out. Has a really good Lion and Sarah, just needs more experience...and to learn the follow ups to Sarah's LP inashi from flamingo! :p Hope you drop that shitty sword fighting game and become full-time VF! haha...Which reminds me, kbcat I kicked your ass HARD in SC2! haha

Reno, good luck in Japan...don't come back without a japanese whore though! :p

2. Reno

Reno Well-Known Member

Woo! Saturday was mad fun, thanks for hosting it, GE! Too bad I couldn't play any VF2 or VF3. The old guys were hogging the machine! /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks for the well wishes, send me some money while I'm in Japan and I'll pick up some VF:FT stuff for you!

3. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Agreed! I had a blast on Saturday. Retro VF was just too good /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Many thanks to GE for hosting - here's to the next one! /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<font color="yellow">.cheers.</font>

4. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

well, I still want to have a full on retro gathering! After Shroud's wedding we should start looking at dates and then maybe the boston boys can finally join in!

GE

5. Llanfair

Good call. A full retro gathering and tourneys would be great fun.

GE - I got your PM and will respond tomorrow /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

Retro in the Metro

August... much more free time in august (we have to build proper boxes for the boards too).

kbcat -- fear my lau (vf2)

7. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

Re: Retro in the Metro

August is fine with me. we need to get together to plan proper boxes that still allow for power supply and permanent connections.

GE

8. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

YARr mateys.... retro vf be puttin' hair on me chest. YarRRRR!~

9. Llanfair

August sounds great. There's a high likelihood of my house being available to house any out of towners as well.

Looking forward to it. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

10. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

Hey if you guys do decide on a date for this little shindig I might pop up. Mind you that I've only played VF1 and VF4( & evo), but seeing some of you old foggies playing might be interesting /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

11. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Cuz said:

Hey if you guys do decide on a date for this little shindig I might pop up. Mind you that I've only played VF1 and VF4( & evo), but seeing some of you old foggies playing might be interesting /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometime in august -- will post details here.

kbcat

12. cheatah

cheatah Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I'm fairly new to vf4evo but I live in Toronto in the finch/leslie area but I study in Waterloo for 4 month intervals. I'd love to come chill at any bashes at metro or vf4evo house parties that are coming up.