1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[TEA PARTY] Toronto's VF4 Final Tuning

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Llanfair, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Vic_Viper

Vic_Viper Member

Re: [TEA PARTY]

This Firday the (8th I believe) I would be up for it I'm in the period of time after my summer job has finished but before school starts so ya I'd be up for playing FT (finally)

2. cheatah

cheatah Well-Known Member

anyone alive?

3. cheatah

holy crap i didn't notice until now but the arcade at metro square is gone.. last seen sometime february 2006.. where's our final tuned machine now =(

4. cheatah

Looks like no one reads this thread anymore. I'm now permantly in Toronto all year long. I'd like to get some house games going if possible. Add me up on msn (cheatah200@hotmail.com) if you dont' already have me.

5. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

If ever you're in Montreal for a weekend let us know we'll set something up. Even if you want to fisit and you need a place to crash, I'll go buy an inflatable matress /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent

I've got word that Orbit has a FT setup. Can anyone in Toronto confirm this?

ORBIT Entertainment Centre
    4300 Steeles East,
    Markham, Ontario
    L3R 0Y5

7. cheatah

They don't have FT.

8. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent

My friend Arturo said he saw it there when he was there last weekend for the T7 tourney. Do they have any VF arcade setup?

9. cheatah

There's no VF setup at all. There were rumors of the empire bringing up a FT board just for T7 but I don't think that actually happened as I was there all weekend for T7 for the tekken and 3rd strike tournies and I don't recall seeing anyone playing VF unless it was a side console tourney.

10. Mista_tee

Mista_tee Well-Known Member

Hey Hermes I never knew you played VF. How come you never told me. I'm always ranting about VF in the TC forum.

11. cheatah

Well I didn't start playing until around just before final tuned came out in arcades.

12. cheatah

No one posts here anymore. But with the VF5 ps3 release coming soon I just wanted to know if anyone's still alive. I preordered my VFHG stick and VF5, but stil waiting and seeing before getting a PS3. VF5 home gatherings anyone?

13. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Still alive /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif Keen to play, of course. The 360 news is interesting indeed. Anyway, no doubt the Toronto chatter will increase once the game is actualy released and we've had a chance to let the dust settle.

14. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

yeah, we'll have to see how everything shakes out in the New Year.

I'd be curious in seeing what VF5 is like but, honestly, I won't be buying an Xbox360 or a PS3 as my real interest in the series has remained in the VF2 and VF3 installments.

If there are issues to having a host for VF5 gatherings I still can make my place open to all interested.

GE