1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Team <<Shao long pao>> {NYC VF} thread.

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Sudden_Death, Dec 22, 2002.

1. kazu

kazu Member

Re: This Thursday Night

Long time no see guys.
    I'm free tomorrow until 7:30, then i will be at GTN for FT.
    Could somebody come down to play??
    Hope to see you guys there.

2. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

milk. oh sweet milk.

3. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Yo, I am thinking about comming up to NYC this weekend cause I get monday off. Anybody gunna be around? Give a mao a place to crash!

4. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

if anybody coming though today were all gonna be down by web oct 20

5. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Otenami Haiken 5 Friday night

Is anyone going to Web2Zone tomorrow night with OH5 going on live stream starting at 11PM?

I missed out on any VF play last Friday and would like to get some games in tomorrow but I also want to watch the tourney. Maybe we can have a OH5 viewing at someone's place?

Anyway, I'm going to Web2Zone early tomorrow to take care of things and break out early I guess.

6. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

Re: Otenami Haiken 5 Friday night

all i know is you better be there when i get there. and why cant we just rent a pc upstairs at web and watch it there ?

7. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent

I'm going to be there early. No distractions I promise. /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif

One thing in our favor. It will be the first friday of the month. W2Z will be open late but we don't know if a PC will be available. You know how well LANSomnia does, hopefully we can rent a regular PC. I don't think their regular PC's have speakers or not.

Also, we don't know how W2Z network works, their PC's might have a firewall. Let's cross our fingers.

8. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

i'll bring my laptop incase we can watch it on it with net from them /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9. tianyuan2k2

tianyuan2k2 Well-Known Member

Need T5 stick, Cruz?

Just in case Cruz hasn't know, though I already post I will give out the T5 stick in VFFT farewell tourney thread. Shag, me and my two other friends are going to W2Z for playing Street Fighter Super Turbo at Web 2 Zone tonight (Tuesday). I will give you the T5 stick when we leave.

10. YOSUKE

YOSUKE Well-Known Member

Re: Need T5 stick, Cruz?

Hello guys. How are you?
    I am sorry that I can attend farewell party, but I have a plan to visit NY on December 19th to 25th. This time, I will visit some famous place in NY. then...I am planning that I will spend one or two days for VF if you guys can come together. I know everyone is busy during these days,but if I can, I want to play VF with you guys.

and do you have any suggestion I should or have to visit?

I have been there four times, but I spend most of time for VF, so I don't know any thing about NY haha...

11. tianyuan2k2

tianyuan2k2 Well-Known Member

YOSUKE!!! Finally I have my chance to redeem myself from 40 losts /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif

12. _Denkai_

_Denkai_ Well-Known Member

Nice to hear but on the 25th of December their prob wont be any VF playing due to the holidays but the days before that is good.

13. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Need apt. by February

Yo guys do you know people looking for roomates? I need to move out of my uncle's place by February. PM me if you guys have any info. It will be greatly appreciated =)

14. YOSUKE

YOSUKE Well-Known Member

Re: Need apt. by February

hey guys
    I came to the game place where I played VF4FT last time, but there is no more FT machine. where is FT?

I am planning that I am going to play VF all day tomorrow.

I posted my phone number to smaurf! please call me.

15. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Ouch. Yosuke I the FT machine unfortunately does not have a home at this time. Please check your private message.

16. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent

I'm really sorry Yosuke. Web2Zone asked that we take out the cabinets a month ago. /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ben has the arcade cabinets at his place now; he lives in the Bronx. I'm not sure if you met him or not.

He had people come by his flat 2 weeks ago to play. I'm sure he would be open to have people over again sometime this weekend but I don't know if he can arrange something tomorrow.

I have the stand alone setup at the moment. It is not hooked up and I'm not sure I can get it running without some help.
    <looking for Cruz> /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm afraid I'll be busy the next few days doing last minute X-mas shopping so I doubt I can be part of any VF meetup. /versus/images/graemlins/indifferent.gif

17. YOSUKE

YOSUKE Well-Known Member

hello

I see. I will call adam later, and thank you shag. I think I will visit some place in NY today, if you guys come together this weekends, please call me.

18. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    FT

I have spoken to Ben and he says its O.K. to have people over his place on Friday night.

Also, I have PM'ed you a small list of phone numbers of VF'ers here in NYC.

I will need to get your phone number to talk to you about meeting up to play, Yosuke.

19. YOSUKE

YOSUKE Well-Known Member

Re: FT

thanks for everything!!

I will attend small party tomorrow!! I will call you later. please wait for me.

20. Ben

Ben Member

Re: FT

Anyone who wants to come to my place this friday and doesn't know how to get there, please get in touch with shag, or post here. I will meet with people at Web2zone between the hours of six and seven, and up till later if necessary. Just let me know and i will wait for you.