1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Tekken 4 joystick VS VF4 joystick: FIGHT!

Discussion in 'Console' started by YuniYoshi, Mar 15, 2002.

1. YuniYoshi

YuniYoshi Well-Known Member

Anyone know which one of these are better? Ofcourse a
    specialized VF4 stick is preferred. Are these both from the same company?

2. kbelanger

kbelanger Member

They're both made by Hori, a Japanese company, so they are basically the same, except for 4 buttons vs 3 buttons. Hori actually stopped making VF4 joysticks and started producing Tekken 4 joysticks (that is according to a supplier in Hong Kong I am dealing with to get the VF4 joysticks - it's taking forever and that's the response I got from them).

3. YuniYoshi

YuniYoshi Well-Known Member

Ok well I ordered the Tekken one because it has more buttons and I plan on getting Tekken 4 when it comes out.

4. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Tekken 4 stick has 6 gameplay buttons on it. VF4 has 3 gameplay buttons, and 5 small buttons lined on the top.