1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Tekken and Virtua Fighter with similar fighting styles...

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by pinoy929, May 21, 2002.

1. Keeper

Keeper Member

Yep, Beaks name is right....

As there is a limited number of real fighting styles it isnt a surprise that there are similar styles in different games, dont ya think??

Still tekken and VF have quite different character design, I think there is no character that can be considered as a clone or even comes close to it...

Lei Wulong and Lei-Fei would be "similar" as both use Kung-Fu (as if there is only style of Kung-Fu /versus/images/icons/crazy.gif ), their stances look very different......

2. Jinisgod

Jinisgod Well-Known Member

Personally im thru with tekken, steve is gay and the game is lame, jus frames,glitches,unpunishable moves,bears,robots, i ve had it with namco

3. Keeper

Keeper Member

Yep, I also dont like Tekken4 that much, but TTT is still my favourite fighter, oops maybe I shouldnt say this on a VF board /versus/images/icons/crazy.gif
    To compensate...I play VF more than Tekken4....

4. sayow

sayow Well-Known Member

<font color="lightblue">Say what you like Keeper. Most people here are more mature than the posters on other sites. And the majority of new comers to the VFDC are former Tekken players anyway... BTW, Craig Marduk and Vanessa should not be considered similar IMO. Vanessa is only part Vale Tudo; the other part of her style is Muay Thay. If they both were painters, her brush strokes are much more broad and panaramic than Craig's...</font color>