1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Tekken GBA

Discussion in 'General' started by uk_kid, Aug 16, 2001.

1. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

Looking at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com>http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com</A> it seems the Gameboy Advance is capable of handling a pretty good-looking fighting game quite well.

Now then, I want GBA VF2! ;)

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Step 1: Get a Sega Nomad.
    Step 2: I recommend getting a strong power supply or at least AC Adapter for the Nomad.
    Step 3: Pickup a copy of Virtua Fighter 2 for the Mega Drive (Sega Genesis in US).

And you'll have a 2d game that resembles VF2 and is imo, a fun game to play (though almost nothing like VF2), and it will be on a nice, portable, color system/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if something VF shows up on Game Boy Advance. Sega definitely milked Virtua Fighter and Virtua Fighter 2 pretty well. I just hope that if they put a VF game on GBA, I hope it won't be Virtua Fighter Animation!

-Chanchai

I just realized that this was post #1000.... I'm not one to really care about that.... but man, why did I have to waste it on a stupid post like this one? (I didn't say the thread was stupid, so don't read it the wrong way--just that my response was intentionally silly)<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Chanchai on 08/16/01 12:52 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

3. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

i have heard that the namoi eats battarys up like a fat eating pies. jusr like the game gear that i used to have

'Strong body but a weak mind' Sam Seed from Drunken Masters

4. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Hence Step #2/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

5. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

hence step two and its not really a portable consle anymore

'Strong body but a weak mind' Sam Seed from Drunken Masters

6. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info Nick, but I think it's all too much trouble for a game that you say is almost nothing like VF2 /versus/images/icons/wink.gif
    I know you were only fooling anyway :)

7. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

Yup it does. 6 AAs last like 90 minutes. Only way around it is to get one of them Game Gear battery packs.

8. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Oh god game gear

Those were the days~

<font color=red>~~~ 'enemy not SPODED, enemy not DOWN/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'