Tekken GBA

Discussion in 'General' started by uk_kid, Aug 16, 2001.

1. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

Looking at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com>http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com</A> it seems the Gameboy Advance is capable of handling a pretty good-looking fighting game quite well.

Now then, I want GBA VF2! ;)

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Step 1: Get a Sega Nomad.
    Step 2: I recommend getting a strong power supply or at least AC Adapter for the Nomad.
    Step 3: Pickup a copy of Virtua Fighter 2 for the Mega Drive (Sega Genesis in US).

And you'll have a 2d game that resembles VF2 and is imo, a fun game to play (though almost nothing like VF2), and it will be on a nice, portable, color system/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if something VF shows up on Game Boy Advance. Sega definitely milked Virtua Fighter and Virtua Fighter 2 pretty well. I just hope that if they put a VF game on GBA, I hope it won't be Virtua Fighter Animation!

-Chanchai

I just realized that this was post #1000.... I'm not one to really care about that.... but man, why did I have to waste it on a stupid post like this one? (I didn't say the thread was stupid, so don't read it the wrong way--just that my response was intentionally silly)<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Chanchai on 08/16/01 12:52 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

3. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

i have heard that the namoi eats battarys up like a fat eating pies. jusr like the game gear that i used to have

'Strong body but a weak mind' Sam Seed from Drunken Masters

4. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Hence Step #2/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

5. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

hence step two and its not really a portable consle anymore

'Strong body but a weak mind' Sam Seed from Drunken Masters

6. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info Nick, but I think it's all too much trouble for a game that you say is almost nothing like VF2 /versus/images/icons/wink.gif
    I know you were only fooling anyway :)

7. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

Yup it does. 6 AAs last like 90 minutes. Only way around it is to get one of them Game Gear battery packs.

8. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Oh god game gear

Those were the days~

<font color=red>~~~ 'enemy not SPODED, enemy not DOWN/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'