1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Tekken player advancing to a High King.......... Yeah right?

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by DarkMaster, Jul 10, 2002.

1. DarkMaster

DarkMaster Member

I was a really great Tekken player... i had all the characters and kicked ass as four dudes. /versus/images/icons/cool.gif

I soon got VF4 and sucked /versus/images/icons/wink.gif ... it sounds funny but its true.

I've been playing as Kage, Akira, Jacky and Lau (old dude who's NOT drunk) and now im not sure which game i like better. /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

Can someone give me some tips on Kage???

P.S: Hwoarang rules....... so does Kage though?????? /versus/images/icons/confused.gif

2. ono

ono Well-Known Member

Use the Search. Luke.......

you'll find numerous threads on Kage.

i would tell you, but im not a kage player.

3. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

Kage Section under the Virtua Fighter 4 heading at the main page has several combo and general Kage documents. The information found there is very useful and great for new Kage users. /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

4. SG-Lion

SG-Lion Well-Known Member

Download movies from the media section... I learn my Lion from those movies...

Sg-Lion