1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Tekken vs VF game - be interested or diss it?

Discussion in 'General' started by Fishie, Aug 27, 2009.

1. combo2008

combo2008 Well-Known Member

lol, shut up Cj.

2. ghostdog753

ghostdog753 New Member

I don't see a need to diss this..I say the more variety the better. As long as we don't start creating crap, we will be fine. Give fans all the crossovers they want. But give us old timers our favorites too..and stay off my lawn..damn kids with your cross combos and your gems!! Lol!!

3. SuperPanda

SuperPanda Well-Known Member

If this game ever happens, the most amazing thing would be the character select screen.

That shit would look like a memory game.

4. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    I think the time is right for the two franchises to finally meet in the same game. It will be very big for VF and Tekken if a crossover ever happens. A good crossover title will be beneficial for both games and a VFxT can co-exist with future version of VF and Tekken. Just imagine the possibilities.

5. Chestnut_Bowl

Chestnut_Bowl Member

I'd play it for sure, but I think the result would be a sloppy hodgepodge of each series's systems, or an entirely new game that would only resemble either series on the surface.

I think the best middle ground would be to include some Tekken characters in DOA5 as well.

6. sgarcia103

sgarcia103 Member

agree with most of what you said except the fighter megamix bit. I enjoyed FM except the the sonic characters and such. I think first they need to add characters from shenmue, yakuza, Virtua cop and fighting vipers to VF5FS first before they do any crossovers.

7. Tryston

Tryston Well-Known Member

Hell yes! i wanna see Akira beat the turd out of Kazuya!

8. CodyHunter07

CodyHunter07 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I always thought a VF -Tekken crossover was more natural than a Tek - SF one, yet they did that alright.

I'd like to see a three way:

DOA vs. VF vs. Tek

But I imagine getting all three companies on the same page and in agreement on play mechanics and control schemes would be a monumental task.

Still though, not impossible for the initiated.

And no, I would NOT diss anything till I see and tried the final product.

9. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    Virtua Fighter vs. Tekken can be the Capcom vs. SNK of 3D fighting games. Come on SEGA and Namco, take my money!

[​IMG]

IcKY99 likes this.