1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Tell me what you think of my new VF board.....

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Cause, May 3, 2001.

1. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

For the local DC/VA/MD players to set up games, chat etc. How does it look? Any (Thought out) suggestions? Thanks in advance.

- The VF Student -

2. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

Um I can't get one reply?

???

- The VF Student -

3. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Re: Um I can't get one reply?

Where do I go to see this board. It would be nice if you included a link or at least an adress. I apologize if I missed where you mentioned where I might find this board of yours.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

4. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

5. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Well the log-in page is very nice but I cant see the forums because when I try to register after I click the agree button I get a lost page message but if they look like the first page I say job well done very pretty. Why no pics of Shun on the boarder and three of that homo monk guy:(

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

6. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

Lol I did before new pics came online, so those are all from official vf4 page :) No Shun there yet :)

- The VF Student -