1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

TGIVF 4/26

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Akira Taniguchi, Apr 25, 2002.

1. Akira Taniguchi

Akira Taniguchi Well-Known Member

Hi everyone in the area. It's time for TGIVF again. We're going to have another VF gathering @ SVGL. For now Don, Segaduck, 2PAoi, and Jacky Bro will be there. Hopefully siLEpai, Tragic and Ben Chou can make it. DigitalFunk if you can make it that will be great. Lets play VF,eat and have a blast. See all you guys there!

2. DigitalDrunk

DigitalDrunk Member

ya, I'll be in san jose around 5 or 6 what time do you guys get there and play till? Oh and by the way its DigitalDrunk too not digitfunk lol.

Digital

3. Akira Taniguchi

Akira Taniguchi Well-Known Member

Oops! Sorry about that. Probably Tragic and Jacky Bro will be there around 5 or 6 I believe. siLEpai around 6:30 or 7. I have to pick up Don and Howard after work so I would say around 6:30. We usually stick around until close. We play couple hours then grab something to eat then play some more.

4. siLEpai

siLEpai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    siLEPai
    Hey y'all,

Thanks a bunch of dAZs for showing up for Akira's early B-day party. Yummy Korean BBQ & mini-golf happy Gilmore style *woot*! Man, I think there is an inverse relationship for VF skills correlated with putting skills =P But it's all good because we all had lots of siLE fun! Posting our mini-golf team battles might provide us with some comic relief =) Thanks for everybody's help in making it happen. Kam-sam-ni-da! Arigato! Xie xie!

Saeng-il chuk ha ham ni da!
    Otanjou-bi omedetou gozaimasu!
    Qu4 ni3 sheng1 yer4 kuai4 le4!

5. DigitalDrunk

DigitalDrunk Member

made yet another pilgrimmage to svgl to test my shun di and there was no one there (playing vf4). I played this past friday at about 8 hoping it was tgivf but someone told me that you guys had left about an hr earlier for someone's birthday. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif I also played on saturday and finally found someone of descent skill to test that of my own against. Well, im not sure if ill be up there this weekend again but i'll be sure an post a msg next time im gonna be in town. hopefully we can meet up.:)

digital drunk