1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Myke:)

Discussion in 'General' started by Hayai_JiJi, Sep 24, 2001.

1. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

I would just like to thank Myke for all his hard work in getting the site back up. It looks great so far keep up the good work we all appreiciate it.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

2. Jason Cha

Jason Cha Well-Known Member

yah great work...

one minor issue - i don't know how it has affected other people, but i'm at 800x600, and even with my browser maximized i get a horizontal scroll bar, as the web page appears to be about 650 pixels in width, at least as it appears on my screen. i know what a pain in the ass it can be to make things fit everyone's system, but if there are others with the same problem, maybe it's worth looking into.

-jason

3. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    I have the same problem too. But if its too much of a problem to alter it - no big deal.

[​IMG]

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Thanks for letting me know guys. It's currently set to a width of 800 pixels but it shouldn't be too hard to reduce it to fit 800 width desktops sans scroll bar.

5. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

I miss a lot of the activity during the day because of work (no internet access at the office/versus/images/icons/frown.gif). So I must say that this is a pleasant surprise. I really like what you, and anyone else that helped, have done with the site. Don't want to sound like a taskmaster, but keep up the good work.

First, a Tekkenite converts to VF, and now this. Ahhh....life is goooood!/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=red>DOG</font color=red>