1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to everyone on the board

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Sep 12, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi,

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the board. I got out of manhattan okay. I live in Soho not too far from the Worldtrade center. You can get a pretty good birds eye view of the damage and the fire from Broadway and West Broadway Streets. These are usually two of the busiest streets in the NYC area. It was scary the area was like a ghost town. Yesterday early afternoon they closed off the area from Houston St. all the way downtown, and if you left the area they wouldn't let you back in. They were recommending people evacuate the area, I ended up leaving the area and headed back into LI with my gf and some friends in the city around 1am and got into LI at 2am. All the subaways were running free and the LIRR. It was a really scary time last night with people in fear for their lives. The air was a terrible sight and police trucks covered in debris with their windows broken was a crazy sight too. Police were everywhere, I hope the city returns to normal and notheing further happens. As it stands now I cant go back home to the city until they started letting people back in, but im glad im safe and I hope the other NY'ers on this board are safe as well. Please give out your prayers to those in the world trade center.

Adam/Eric Chris is safe, as odd as it seems the night before he called me and said he feels likes taking the day off, he woke up at 6am the next day and usually would goto work by 9:30 but he just stayed home instead.

Emil Thanks for calling all the way up from Canada! Emil you are definately an honorary NY'er with your heart going out to all of us here. People are calling in from all over the world. Thanks again for everyone's concern.

CrewNYC

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Hi andy...glad u r safe n sound~!!!

<font color=black>~~~ 'Flock off feather brain, or u can stick around and find out the hard way!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Good to know you're safe, man. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

[​IMG]