1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

That Blasted Salami VF Overviews

Discussion in 'General' started by Blessy, Jan 15, 2022.

By Blessy on Jan 15, 2022 at 10:09 AM
  1. Blessy

Blessy Moderator / -10 is just Nitaku Staff Member Content Manager Goh Bronze Supporter Content Manager Aoi Tournament Manager

Figured I'd make a thread for all the VF5US overviews from TBS.

Shout out to Wireman, @Seidon and Arya, has been a pleasure to work on this series.

Akira

Aoi

Brad

Eileen

El Blaze

Goh

Jacky

Jean

Jeffry

Kage

Lau

Lei-Fei

Lion

Pai

Sarah

Shun

Taka

Vanessa

Wolf

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
    Chanchai, erdraug, joanot and 8 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'General' started by Blessy, Jan 15, 2022.

1. masterpo
      masterpo
      I've watched them all. They are well done. "That Blasted Salami" has made a contribution to the Virtua Fighter lore. Hopefully his fresh presentation of the characters will introduce and entice:) a new generation of VF players to the game.
      Chanchai likes this.
    2. beanboy
      beanboy
      I just watched the one on Sarah. Nice.
    3. Chanchai
      Chanchai
      I want to remind our #VF5US community about more ways to reach out!

This TBS VF video series has definitely drawn more players to VF! I encourage everyone to read the comments section of the videos AND ESPECIALLY REACH OUT TO PEOPLE WHO MENTION THEIR CITY/REGION & CHARACTERS TOO

I think That Blasted Salami has proven that the TBS brand is a driver of traffic of interest (and a force of information and knowledge sharing)!

But it is the community’s duty to retain (help and encourage) that driven interest & activity

The western VF Community is awesome!

With regards to reaching out to people who mention their city/region, it is about connecting and planting seeds for offline communities when we are in a better place—preparing for the better times. No better time than now to keep planting those seeds

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPDk6gzWmX92N9XeqbXbzKpd3d2P4Y1CU
      beanboy likes this.
    4. beanboy
      beanboy
      I watched a few more last week. I'll watch the rest hopefully this week too.
      Chanchai likes this.