1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

That Kage wall combo

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Myke, Feb 7, 2000.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    From Gamest, with Kage's back to the wall, vs Aoi/Pai:

f+P+G - uf+K (wall bounce) - d,uf,K - d,uf,K - DP

Has anyone been successful with this yet? I can't even get the first hop kick (d,uf,K) to connect! Damn frustrating that!

__
    m y k e
    how ya gonna win when ya ain't right within?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Tried a few times... Never worked for me.

Btw, I did:

f+P+G, d+K+G, d/f+K+G, TT-sweep

Also: f+P+G, DP, u/f+K+G and I am quite sure that it is possible to add some more in this combo. Maybe another DP...

Bye

3. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Arcade only maybe?

<b>ice-9 | Sennin</b>

4. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Arcade only maybe?

Hmm, maybe. Rich, any luck?

__
    m y k e

5. Guest

Guest Guest

That is "upslope" against the wall, the mook showed kage doing it on Pai's stage. It also says a 3rd u/f+k is possible though timing is different. Btw, it says this is doable on all girls, just slight timing differences.

MChuang

6. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Re: I give up!

Thanks for the extra info Mike. But man.. Argh! I'm giving up on this combo. I can't even get Aoi to bounce off the freakin' wall after the uf+K! Does it require a major counter or something? The one thing that sucks about the training mode (US version) is that if you set the dummy to K or P at the highest frequency, they'll only do so when standing and facing you. Which means they'll never execute a TT attack should you get behind them (no MCs from behind) nor will they ever execute a rising attack after being knocked down (no practicing ura or dodging rising attacks!)

*sigh*

__
    m y k e