1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The Alphabet of Manliness

Discussion in 'General' started by Ladon, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    I just finished reading it, what a great book /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I lol'd many times. The last section didn't seem to fit the rest of the book, but it was still fun to read so it didn't bother me too much.

Have any of you read the book? What did you think?

legumelad likes this.
  2. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    This is the book authored by Maddox, correct?

I remember Denkai purchasing the book the day it came out. I need to get a copy of it for myself.

3. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    It's definitely worth it. Especially if you sometimes find yourself doing un-manly things /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif The book will set you straight!

legumelad likes this.
  4. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Got it the week it came out, finished it in 2 sittings.

Awesome work.

legumelad likes this.
  5. Poppa

Poppa Well-Known Member

Great book. Very funny and manly.

The N section especially reeked of Manliness for some odd reason... /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

legumelad likes this.
  6. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Yeah probably the best version of that annoying fad. Maddox made it worth while.

/spoiler free response

legumelad likes this.