1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The Bourne Identity

Discussion in 'General' started by stompoutloud, Jun 15, 2002.

1. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

The movie moves a little slow. But it was a fairly decent movie. I liked how most of the fight scenes were close up since you do not think of Matt Damon as the first thought when it comes to fight scenes in movies. Based on the book that was way better, wait till it's in the dollar theaters.

2. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

I found myself uncontrollably attracted to the girl in the movie. My friend and I both enjoyed the movie, but she kept on rolling her eyes everytime I talked about the girl in the movie...

3. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

You know, that girl did have something that kept your attention. Maybe it was the fact that she cut her hair. She looks like one of those girl next door chicks. My friend and I were whispering "you forgot how to be a man" when she wanted to kiss him and he kept trying to throw out the trash scene. Also, was that a great garbage bag or what? It had a shoulder strap and everything.

4. MrWhite

MrWhite Well-Known Member

Franka Potente. She had her breakthrough performance in "Run Lola Run" which is a great movie. I think she came out in some STV movie called the princess and the warrior.

5. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

Her kisses taste like Jaggermeister

Franka Potente is Germany's Julia Roberts.- so many fan sites in Deutcheland! Damon wins the /versus/images/icons/cool.gif award. He personally went to schlep bottled Evian water to use for rinsing FP's hair after they touched up her red color in Prague during the filming of BI. MD rinsed her hair with the warmed up bottled water too! Potente was not quite as relaxed in her first big American movie, /versus/images/icons/shocked.gif Blow <font color="white"> Blow</font color> , in which she starred opposite Johnny Depp. talk about /versus/images/icons/cool.gif . This screen goddess always carries a small airplane bottle of Jaggermeister to prepare for kissing. Lucky MD had one day where all they did was kiss on set! Here on the set of Lola [​IMG]