1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The Challenge!!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by virtualmist, Feb 3, 2002.

1. virtualmist

virtualmist Member

I think the top ten players in the UK on VF4 should go and meet up with the US top players. I think it will be a great challenge. There should be a tournament in the summer.

So Derrick sort this one out...

major hacker

2. virtualmist

virtualmist Member

I think there is a few good Japanese players around. So its best to challenge the US side. Im sure there is quite a lot of them..

major hacker

3. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Brilliant!!! I think you have the right idea, but as for establishing the top ten players, i don't know. Why do you want to challenge us? Hey just heard that Shinjin is moving to FL. =). This could get real fun. =)

BTW- You guys can check out our Fl. Vacation thread too. This will be going on all the way up into the summertime too. That is if you guys establish that your coming here. =)