1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The Dark Knight Theatrical Trailer

Discussion in 'General' started by samtheseed, Dec 15, 2007.

1. samtheseed

samtheseed Well-Known Member

PSN:
    The_Beggar_So
    XBL:
    Shun is Drunk
  2. Adamay

Adamay Well-Known Member

U should embend the vids better!

3. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

Yes, EMBEND ALL VIDS PLEASE.

Saw the trailer yesterday on Millarworld and then before I could send the link to a friend WB went ape all over the internet!

The trailer is hard to watch and that one is actually better than the one I saw first. ugh, no wonder WB wants it gone. The movie poster is verr' nice.

GE

4. GodEater

Here are the embended movie posters.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Has anyone saw the prologue featured on the IMAX I am Legend release?

I am so HPYED for this film. It was all I thought about after seeing the regular movie (which was good btw).

Here is a not so good vid of it. Don't know how long it will be up, if its down I'll remove it.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TwV_SOgvq2s"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TwV_SOgvq2s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

6. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

You can download a hi-res version of the trailer now. I'll be watching I am Legend again on IMAX this time just to see the prologue =) Already got the tickets for the Wednesdays showing =)

7. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    i saw it on saturday! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

8. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Bah, no longer available

9. YuuKun

YuuKun Well-Known Member

10. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Re: Heath Ledger ... RIP

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

The Dark Knight is in post-production and some say it may be his best performance in film.

11. YuuKun

YuuKun Well-Known Member

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

it's sad to see a good actor past away. His career was looking good when he got nominated in Brokeback Mountain.

i wonder if this affect Dark Knight in the third film.

shame... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

12. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Re: R.I.P. Heath Ledger

The Dark Knight is already in post-production, so I think it will still be in schedule. As far as the third film goes, it hasn't been written yet.

13. DeifyLosingSK

DeifyLosingSK Member

is heath batman?

14. Poppa

Poppa Well-Known Member

15. Jigsaw

Jigsaw Member

Too bad Heath already passed away. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

16. DeifyLosingSK

DeifyLosingSK Member

i dont know how you can say that punk C Bale is a great actor of our time. what has he done. Samuel Jackson, Robert DeNero, al pacino are some of the greatest actors of our time. I'm 25 mind you and even if you're 15 bale would still not make the list.

It sucks that Heath died but he'll definitely be immortalized in this great movie. Batman will forever be the greatest Hero & Joker , the creator of Batman has always been the shit too.

17. Fulan

Fulan Well-Known Member

sam jackson, deniro, pacino all belong to the past generation (imo). They are beyond their prime if you ask me.

Have you seen american psycho, the machinist and such movies?

18. GodEater

Bale is quite good. 3:10 to Yuma is awesome and helped immensely by his skill.

I think De Niro was very good. But I also think he has very little depth. Like a lot of actors what he is really good at is playing himself and making that believable in whatever context they put him in. Nicholson is like that. I don't know that that makes him a great actor though. In fact, sadly, I think De Niro has become a parody of himself. I kind of wish he'd stop making movies or at least make better choices.

some of my top choices are:
    1) Daniel Day-Lewis
    2) Don Cheadle
    3) Gary Oldman

I'm sure there's more.

GE

19. Aoimaster

Aoimaster Well-Known Member

I saw some of the filming they did here in chicago, awesome to see the production crew. How come the great hollywood celebes die before their time, yet britney, paris and the lohans of this world continue to exist. Check out his 06 movie candy, he surely will have a cult following after his role of the joker.

20. YuuKun

YuuKun Well-Known Member

Bale is a little wooden in his acting, doesn't feel natural, although in Machinist he was very good!

for me, i wouldn't put Samuel L Jackson as the greatest, he only play one type of character in every film, not diverse in character wise.

i do like Gary Oldman, Daniel Day-Lewis, Toshiro Mifune, Alex Guinness, to name a few.