1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The Heart Of Gaming (HOG) London UK

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by RORY, Apr 29, 2013.

1. RORY

RORY Well-Known Member

XBL:
    RORORORORORO
    The Heart Of Gaming is open!

https://www.facebook.com/TheHeartOfGaming?ref=stream

London, Greater London NW10 6JZ

Feel free to head down anytime, don't forget to let some of your fellow VF players know in advance.

Event news will be posted in this thread.

Mister likes this.
  2. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    I'm going to try and get down there SATURDAY.

3. IvorB

IvorB Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ivor_Biguns
    Looks cool. Definitely worth a look if a little bit far for me. I'll see if my buddy and I can come down this weekend...

4. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RoseOfMay
    XBL:
    ReturnToPlanetX
  5. Joel

Joel New Member

Anyone going to Ultimate Clash end of the month. I might pick the game up again, although I was never any good at it

6. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

Didn't know where this was advertised so didn't know about it till now. Don't know if VF will be played.

Anything regular happening at HOG?

7. Joel

Joel New Member

Yeah they were a bit late in announcing it. Full lineup is here: http://www.neoempire.com/?p=10268

I'm going on Sunday for SCV and DOA5, we will be having a tournament for each. I was thinking that we could do a monthly (or more frequent) tournament for DOA, SC and VF on Friday nights. I'm looking to playing VF again.

Feck likes this.
  8. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

Thanks for that link, didn't know the Neoempire front page was still working.

Yes need to start playing again myself with that big tournament in August.

9. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

If you guys get something going monthly for VF i'd be able to get down every few months or so. A bit out of the way for me but there's not much else going on it the UK VF wise :(

10. Joel

Joel New Member

I think NE just came back that week and the forum is supposed to be back soonish.

I don't really know anything about the UK scene but if something comes up I'm sure it will be posted here.