1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The Home of Chanchai VF on VFDC! (A place where I talk about VF sessions & vids)

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Chanchai, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

2. Chanchai

On Sunday, I had an awesome time in @akai ’s Sunday League sessions!

I was also using my new ENTH #000000 Standard Black arcade stick and it was nice playing with stock Sanwa JLF again though I did a few accidental 2 inputs instead of 3 on Sunday. This is a normal thing for me with stock Sanwa though. My main way to address that issue is to rotate stick during play.

[​IMG]

The ENTH layout is cool, though. The buttons are in a NOIR pattern and the lever is located near the buttons like arcade VEWLIX/VSHG, however the lever is closer to G instead of P. It’s a cool layout!

@kungfusmurf and I had an epic battle to decide the first League Champion of the day! Love fighting KFS!

I also give a lot of commentary and advice on Sunday’s video and I’ve timestamped it all!

I also encourage people to watch, like, and subscribe to Akai’s POV from Sunday too!

beanboy and akai like this.
  3. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Glad to have you and others stream and commentate from their POV of the Sunday sessions!

Chanchai likes this.
  4. Chanchai

On April 30th, I finally posted my Victrix Akuma build to r/FightSticks and I am glad it quickly gained traction.

Putting together this build and playing on it is totally what got me hooked on Arcade Parts as a hobby itself!

I am hoping this stick does well on Mr. Sujano’s Fightstick of the Month series but that’s up to him, now. I’m proud and loving the play of this stick still!

For the Reddit post, I wrote a totally new narrative and I think it is a lot of fun! I think many will enjoy reading how I present this concept!

r/FightSticks/ Here Comes A New Challenger: Victrix Akuma

And here is the Twitter Thread from February:
    Twitter: Here Comes A New Challenger

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2022
    Hobo-Jho likes this.
  5. Chanchai

On Saturday, I had some rough luck on the Tournament Mode since I was desync'd in the loser's bracket and eliminated that way, but the tournament itself was cool with players from Japan and Asia! Lots of rank 41s!

To make lemonade out of lemons, I had a good time chatting with the stream and so this episode was more of a podcast! Enjoy!

6. Chanchai

Miyavi_ngos made some amazing character tutorial/combo/technique videos last year! I compiled a list to make it easy for VF players to find the video they want and I posted it in Dojo. I hope VFDC keeps it in the dojo section, because this is something beginners will want to see right away. Anyone will want to see these to understand the roster better.

The main technique videos for each character are subtitled in english too!

https://virtuafighter.com/threads/“main-techniques”-series-archive-of-basic-character-tutorials-by-miyavi_ngos.21889/

7. Chanchai

A lot of good VF in the first full week of May!

And a huge Monster Session on the Friday!

This was a wonderful week if VF :)

8. Chanchai

I’ve been very busy with a lot of things, but I should be able to play and share more VF now!

On September 13th I finally got to play with Adam since our schedules are now more compatible. This was so much fun!

Enjoy!

DomAug likes this.
  9. Chanchai

A few months ago, I showed off two Enth #000000 Controllers that I had ordered and cherish. Here is an an interview of Enth by Arcade Press and it’s a great read and I think gamers of many generations are going to love the insight in this article!

Enth is named after Lord of the Rings, but I actually had thought their art was to the Nth degree

Indeed, there is strong inspiration from graffiti culture, 90’s design, and 2000’s street art philosophy—among many others!

Enjoy this article!

https://www.thearcadepress.com/p/enth-creations-controllers-in-conversation?sd=pf