1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The Monk

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Mar 10, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Eva-Durix?

Neat observation. I went to the site quickly and noticed other characters from the anime. Do you think Oni-Maru or Eva-Durix would be the other new character?? Perhaps not Oni as I get the impression that Oni is male. But what about Masked Lady? Just a thought.

cheers,

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Maybe Shun's long lost pupil(see story)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Eva-Durix?

Eva Durix appeared in the manga too, by the way.

I have a hunch somehow that the new female character is Kage's mom... and I agree that the monk would be the 'shadow' that Shun saw (i.e. lost disciple)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Eva-Durix?

Maybe, no coinsidence that shun is fighting the monk in the video. Sort of Sarah-Jacky fight,pai-Lau,...

Still a big difference between the two fighting styles: Rakan-Ken v.s Drunken kung fu

6. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Ressurecting 13 years dead thread with 1st VFDC post, that really is something o_O